Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Water Dom Shop [ OFFLINE ]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@phoeniixfire Hi! Absolutely, please send payment over so I can get to hunting, thank you :>
@phoeniixfire Hi! Absolutely, please send payment over so I can get to hunting, thank you :>
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@TheUltimateOwl Hello! Can I get 1 Veilspun Blend gene for 42500?
@TheUltimateOwl Hello! Can I get 1 Veilspun Blend gene for 42500?
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
[quote name="@TheUltimateOwl" date="2024-03-13 10:58:00" ] @/DemonicDuchess Hi! Absolutely, please send payment when you are able to :> Also did you mean Plumed Wintertail? As that is the familiar available in the seasonal shop right now [/quote]Whoops, yes dear, apologies. XD
@TheUltimateOwl wrote on 2024-03-13 10:58:00:
@/DemonicDuchess Hi! Absolutely, please send payment when you are able to :>

Also did you mean Plumed Wintertail? As that is the familiar available in the seasonal shop right now
Whoops, yes dear, apologies. XD
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess All good, ty for the confirmation! expect a PM soon :> @Thunder Hi! Absolutely, could you send over the t so I can get to hunting (currently low on treasure), thank you! [emoji=blue star size=1]
@DemonicDuchess All good, ty for the confirmation! expect a PM soon :>

@Thunder Hi! Absolutely, could you send over the t so I can get to hunting (currently low on treasure), thank you!
Hello! I'm looking to order these things, please

1x Winter Sphinx
1x Plumed Wintertail
1x Primary Veilspun Gene: Giraffe (Ancient)
1x Secondary Veilspun Gene: Edged (Ancient)

Total should be 185,725t
Hello! I'm looking to order these things, please

1x Winter Sphinx
1x Plumed Wintertail
1x Primary Veilspun Gene: Giraffe (Ancient)
1x Secondary Veilspun Gene: Edged (Ancient)

Total should be 185,725t
Celeana.gif rPaLIxa.png
nyZwLa1.png
CgGoUJQ.png
J7D1quC.png
n4H37dx.png
gfOIoMP.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
ll0CfnD.png
Z2soOA2.png
3CzZFT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
@ravenleap Hi! I gotcha, please send payment while I am hunting for the items (the genes are not stocked, but once they are in accept a PM of all the items), thank you :>
@ravenleap Hi! I gotcha, please send payment while I am hunting for the items (the genes are not stocked, but once they are in accept a PM of all the items), thank you :>
[quote name="CreatesGod" date="2024-03-13 09:33:39" ] Hello! Could I please order: vial of fractal sight = 212,500 pearlcatcher breed change = 212500 tip: 10,000 total: 435,000 t [/quote] @TheUltimateOwl just pinging you because it looks like you may have missed my order here!
CreatesGod wrote on 2024-03-13 09:33:39:
Hello! Could I please order:

vial of fractal sight = 212,500
pearlcatcher breed change = 212500

tip: 10,000
total: 435,000 t
@TheUltimateOwl just pinging you because it looks like you may have missed my order here!
CLljvdp.png
@CreatesGod Hi! Thanks for the ping, did not get the notif for your initial post (got lost in the sea of pings) so my apologies for that!

Added you to the queue, when you are able to please send the payment! tysm and apologies again!
@CreatesGod Hi! Thanks for the ping, did not get the notif for your initial post (got lost in the sea of pings) so my apologies for that!

Added you to the queue, when you are able to please send the payment! tysm and apologies again!
Hello, I would like to order a full set of the new cybernetic enhancement bundles. They will be stocking in extremely large quantities this week, so they shouldn't be difficult to grab. [item=Quartz Enhancements][item=Obsidian Enhancements][item=Malachite Enhancements]
Hello, I would like to order a full set of the new cybernetic enhancement bundles. They will be stocking in extremely large quantities this week, so they shouldn't be difficult to grab.
Quartz Enhancements Obsidian Enhancements Malachite Enhancements
Hello! I'd like to get some genes - looking to get a Modern Eel (Secondary) and Modern Sparkle (Tertiary)! It should be 259250t in total.
Hello! I'd like to get some genes - looking to get a Modern Eel (Secondary) and Modern Sparkle (Tertiary)! It should be 259250t in total.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13