Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] The Aerie ~ OPEN
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80
Yay! Thanks! [emoji=sandsurge love size=1]
Yay! Thanks!
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
WOW, just stopping in to say that these new hatchlings are absolutely beautiful!
WOW, just stopping in to say that these new hatchlings are absolutely beautiful!
BlFBKpO.png
[right][b]@Dursky[/b][/right] Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

Thank you so much!
the-aerie-button-2-resized.png A E D U C A Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshe/they +8FRT earth

"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense."
@Aeducan could I get Ostarion for treasure please? Thank you!
@Aeducan could I get Ostarion for treasure please? Thank you!
[right][b]@WolfSoulweaver[/b][/right] You can! ^^ I'll set that up right away for you. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

You can! ^^ I'll set that up right away for you.
the-aerie-button-2-resized.png A E D U C A Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshe/they +8FRT earth

"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense."
@Aeducan Hello! Could I get Khedra for treasure please?
@Aeducan Hello! Could I get Khedra for treasure please?
coH7AEL.png

Yes, of course! ^^ I'll set up a PA for you.

Yes, of course! ^^ I'll set up a PA for you.

Hooray! Thank you so much! I love how her colors make the line art look red as well, it's very neat.
Hooray! Thank you so much! I love how her colors make the line art look red as well, it's very neat.
coH7AEL.png
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/BsXHLw3/the-aerie-milestone-achievement.png[/img][/center] [center][size=1]@pinglist-10315[/size][/center] ----------------------------------- [center][font=century gothic][size=5][size=5][size=5]CONGRATULATIONS[/size][/size][/size][/font][/center] ----------------------------------- Thanks to everyone's contribution towards this thread - including all the support we got while we were closed and ill - and the sale of its dragons, we have officially achieved our [b]eighth[/b] milestone of [b]350 dragons sold[/b] here at The Aerie! To celebrate this momentous occasion, any and all [b]affiliates[/b] of this thread as well as any and all [b]pinglist members[/b] of this thread will be entered into a randomized generator and the user whose name comes out on top, will win any for-sale dragon from this thread [b]for free![/b] How does this work, you may ask? Well, here are some [b]rules:[/b] [LIST][*] You may choose your dragon from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/17275/475198?name=&type=undefined]the sales tab[/url] of my lair, which include all of the dragons listed here in the hatchery. [*] If you don't see a dragon that you like the look of but do with the breeding pairs in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/17275/16453?name=&type=undefined]modern section[/url] of my lair or the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/17275/1830625?name=&type=undefined]ancient section[/url] of my lair, you can request that they be bred and that offspring can be your prize dragon! [*] You [b]cannot[/b] request that those dragons be bred in a different lair. [*] You can choose to refuse the offer, in which case, it will go to another user! [*] You can gift the dragon to somebody else! [*] You can use the dragon in another raffle! [*] You can put the dragon up for sale yourself! [*] If you don't currently have the space for a new dragon, we will hold the dragon until you do! [*] [b]You have up to a week to respond to your win! For this post, it will be valid until the end of 20/03/2024 - the 20th of March, 2024.[/b][/LIST] If there are any other questions you need answering, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm more than happy to help clear things up or provide additional information if you do not see it above. This is not our first giveaway, but we always anticipate there being some possible kinks or confusion, but we are excited nonetheless by this achievement and hope you all are too! ------------------------------------ [center][font=century gothic][size=5]Please join me in congratulating our winner! [size=5][size=5]@Reyan62[/size][/size][/font][/center] ------------------------------
the-aerie-milestone-achievement.png

CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks to everyone's contribution towards this thread - including all the support we got while we were closed and ill - and the sale of its dragons, we have officially achieved our eighth milestone of 350 dragons sold here at The Aerie!

To celebrate this momentous occasion, any and all affiliates of this thread as well as any and all pinglist members of this thread will be entered into a randomized generator and the user whose name comes out on top, will win any for-sale dragon from this thread for free!

How does this work, you may ask? Well, here are some rules:

• You may choose your dragon from the sales tab of my lair, which include all of the dragons listed here in the hatchery.
  • If you don't see a dragon that you like the look of but do with the breeding pairs in the modern section of my lair or the ancient section of my lair, you can request that they be bred and that offspring can be your prize dragon!
  • You cannot request that those dragons be bred in a different lair.
  • You can choose to refuse the offer, in which case, it will go to another user!
  • You can gift the dragon to somebody else!
  • You can use the dragon in another raffle!
  • You can put the dragon up for sale yourself!
  • If you don't currently have the space for a new dragon, we will hold the dragon until you do!
  • You have up to a week to respond to your win! For this post, it will be valid until the end of 20/03/2024 - the 20th of March, 2024.

If there are any other questions you need answering, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm more than happy to help clear things up or provide additional information if you do not see it above. This is not our first giveaway, but we always anticipate there being some possible kinks or confusion, but we are excited nonetheless by this achievement and hope you all are too!

Please join me in congratulating our winner!

@Reyan62

Oh wow, thank you! So exciting! Would this lovely girl be alright?? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92763677][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927637/92763677_350.png[/img][/url] Now after looking through your hatchery so much, I'm tempted to buy others as well, haha
Oh wow, thank you! So exciting! Would this lovely girl be alright??

92763677_350.png

Now after looking through your hatchery so much, I'm tempted to buy others as well, haha
Ocularis-Hatchery-Banner-Small.png
Hatchery
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80