Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | join the starving dragons club
1 2
Same here. I'm kind of paranoid about accidentally breeding wrong dragons, as most of my lair are G1s and unnamed.
Same here. I'm kind of paranoid about accidentally breeding wrong dragons, as most of my lair are G1s and unnamed.
[quote name="Polyhymnia" date="2024-03-12 12:20:50" ] [quote name="LilLegendary" date="2024-03-12 12:18:20" ] I need those five extra gathering turns man! That light egg hibden task is EVIL. [/quote] So it's not just me stuck on the light one in particular? Still part of the starving dragons club. My coli team are the only ones who eat... when I decide to go into the coli. [/quote] I'm also fighting for my life trying to find Light eggs. I regret the handful of Light eggs I sold when I was new and stupid.
Polyhymnia wrote on 2024-03-12 12:20:50:
LilLegendary wrote on 2024-03-12 12:18:20:
I need those five extra gathering turns man! That light egg hibden task is EVIL.

So it's not just me stuck on the light one in particular?

Still part of the starving dragons club. My coli team are the only ones who eat... when I decide to go into the coli.
I'm also fighting for my life trying to find Light eggs. I regret the handful of Light eggs I sold when I was new and stupid.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
No.
No.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I just finished getting the last of the "Get 10000 of a food" achievement that I needed, so... Suffice to say I have plenty of food to go around! xD

I feel like the extra gathering turns are way better than not spending food on the dragons. It feels very useful to have them~
I just finished getting the last of the "Get 10000 of a food" achievement that I needed, so... Suffice to say I have plenty of food to go around! xD

I feel like the extra gathering turns are way better than not spending food on the dragons. It feels very useful to have them~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
im not bothered by losing a few gathering turns or a single gem
i also dont breed or coli outside of fests, so the exp bonus also doesnt matter to me lol
im not bothered by losing a few gathering turns or a single gem
i also dont breed or coli outside of fests, so the exp bonus also doesnt matter to me lol
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
[quote name="ValerionWolf" date="2024-03-11 20:11:01" ] I do feed mine because people will think i am inactive if I don't. [/quote] Solution: just feed one (1) dragon on your front page. I've seen accounts that keep their coli trainer fully fed and let everyone else starve (or den them) and it's like, ah I see, this is an active player who likes money. (I say this, but I feed my 100+ dragons daily)
ValerionWolf wrote on 2024-03-11 20:11:01:
I do feed mine because people will think i am inactive if I don't.

Solution: just feed one (1) dragon on your front page. I've seen accounts that keep their coli trainer fully fed and let everyone else starve (or den them) and it's like, ah I see, this is an active player who likes money.

(I say this, but I feed my 100+ dragons daily)
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Can't afford to feed them so I just don't :') Sometimes breeding pairs or coli dragons get fed...
Can't afford to feed them so I just don't :') Sometimes breeding pairs or coli dragons get fed...
He/Him
EU - CET / FR+9
Wishlist
Moss.
I'm actually making another attempt at the 28 day feeding achievement - only reason they're currently all fed :P ordinarily they starve though. I do get nervous when breeding fodder because of potential misclicks.

The incentives don't seem that appealing to me personally. I'm not in any rush to gather anything in particular, and 1 gem a day is really not a lot. 365 gems a year, sure, but selling food is incredibly profitable. Unless you're feeding a miniscule amount of dragons, it's not worth feeding for the gems.
I'm actually making another attempt at the 28 day feeding achievement - only reason they're currently all fed :P ordinarily they starve though. I do get nervous when breeding fodder because of potential misclicks.

The incentives don't seem that appealing to me personally. I'm not in any rush to gather anything in particular, and 1 gem a day is really not a lot. 365 gems a year, sure, but selling food is incredibly profitable. Unless you're feeding a miniscule amount of dragons, it's not worth feeding for the gems.
i feed them because i profit exalt
i feed them because i profit exalt

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I only feed breeder pairs and coli team
Rest may starve!
I only feed breeder pairs and coli team
Rest may starve!