Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you *had* to change your flight...
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Honestly, I'm too connected to Arcane to switch, but if I did:
Earth or another Dom-oriented flight to mooch off Dom.

Light or Wind for lore.
Honestly, I'm too connected to Arcane to switch, but if I did:
Earth or another Dom-oriented flight to mooch off Dom.

Light or Wind for lore.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
I am wind and always will be, but if I had to move, I'd go to plague,, I love soupe
I am wind and always will be, but if I had to move, I'd go to plague,, I love soupe
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
i would literally never leave shadow BUT !!!! if i had to, it'd be water !!! because i am a water sign and i LOVE the ocean,, plus i love the water breeds<3
i would literally never leave shadow BUT !!!! if i had to, it'd be water !!! because i am a water sign and i LOVE the ocean,, plus i love the water breeds<3
I have made my way through 7 flights so far; Im very at home in Lightning and if I do leave I'll be back but my next flight is going to be Water
I have made my way through 7 flights so far; Im very at home in Lightning and if I do leave I'll be back but my next flight is going to be Water
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
I'm very connected to Fire, so I wouldn't have a good reason to switch to any Flight
but I'd probably go with Ice since Pastel eyes are white! Very good neutral color :]
I'm very connected to Fire, so I wouldn't have a good reason to switch to any Flight
but I'd probably go with Ice since Pastel eyes are white! Very good neutral color :]
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
Lightning purely for the eyes. Don't get me wrong I love Arcane, but those lightning eyes are always tempting me.
Lightning purely for the eyes. Don't get me wrong I love Arcane, but those lightning eyes are always tempting me.
I feel very at home in Fire, but if I was forced to change I would probably go to Arcane. I just love the aesthetic, it's so pretty and sparkly [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
I feel very at home in Fire, but if I was forced to change I would probably go to Arcane. I just love the aesthetic, it's so pretty and sparkly
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
Lightning, most likely. I have a very solid concept of what its like in my lore, the eyes are nice, and I enjoy the aesthetic. It's ancient is also one of, if not, my favorite.

Fire, Wind, and Earth are close runner ups though. I could also go back to Nature, I suppose.
Lightning, most likely. I have a very solid concept of what its like in my lore, the eyes are nice, and I enjoy the aesthetic. It's ancient is also one of, if not, my favorite.

Fire, Wind, and Earth are close runner ups though. I could also go back to Nature, I suppose.
Light for the eyes [emoji=special eyes size=1] I was really choosing between light and lightning when I joined, for the eyes and the elemental powers; I picked lightning for the desert environment. If it didn't have any visual effect, I might have picked arcane, but the pink eyes are not really my style...
Light for the eyes I was really choosing between light and lightning when I joined, for the eyes and the elemental powers; I picked lightning for the desert environment. If it didn't have any visual effect, I might have picked arcane, but the pink eyes are not really my style...
they/them
probably light, but earth has been growing on me as well
probably light, but earth has been growing on me as well
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png