Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | join the starving dragons club
1 2
all my dragons are at 0/50 energy because i cant be bothered to feed them
all my dragons are at 0/50 energy because i cant be bothered to feed them
I do feed mine because people will think i am inactive if I don't.
I do feed mine because people will think i am inactive if I don't.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Fair, though I currently have 30k in all foods so I don't think mine will starve anytime soon!
Fair, though I currently have 30k in all foods so I don't think mine will starve anytime soon!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I feed mine because I like getting a free gem every day.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
Yeah I wish I didn't have to feed them. But the extra gathering turns bonus persuades me.
Yeah I wish I didn't have to feed them. But the extra gathering turns bonus persuades me.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
it's been years since i've fed them...i do feel bad
it's been years since i've fed them...i do feel bad
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
Same here.
Same here.
I need those five extra gathering turns man! That light egg hibden task is EVIL.
I need those five extra gathering turns man! That light egg hibden task is EVIL.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[quote name="LilLegendary" date="2024-03-12 12:18:20" ] I need those five extra gathering turns man! That light egg hibden task is EVIL. [/quote] So it's not just me stuck on the light one in particular? Still part of the starving dragons club. My coli team are the only ones who eat... when I decide to go into the coli.
LilLegendary wrote on 2024-03-12 12:18:20:

So it's not just me stuck on the light one in particular?

Still part of the starving dragons club. My coli team are the only ones who eat... when I decide to go into the coli.
[quote name="FL1GHT0F87" date="2024-03-12 11:59:46" ] I feed mine because I like getting a free gem every day. [/quote] Right, that's 365g a year!
FL1GHT0F87 wrote on 2024-03-12 11:59:46:

Right, that's 365g a year!
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
1 2