Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New AH QOL Toggle
1 2 3
10000000% Support - this "Quality of Life" update doesn't help folks, it hinders them more than anything. A toggle would make life better.
10000000% Support - this "Quality of Life" update doesn't help folks, it hinders them more than anything. A toggle would make life better.
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
PLEASE. No one asked for this to begin with, this is such an odd 'QoL' feature to add. I get that buying a dragon at 0 energy when you're not watching how much energy your clan has can suddenly push you under that 80%, but come on, that's on the player.

And I'm speaking as someone who plays from PC 99% of the time, so I can just click buy and hit the enter key to quickly buy up fodder, but apparently that's not at all the case on mobile.
PLEASE. No one asked for this to begin with, this is such an odd 'QoL' feature to add. I get that buying a dragon at 0 energy when you're not watching how much energy your clan has can suddenly push you under that 80%, but come on, that's on the player.

And I'm speaking as someone who plays from PC 99% of the time, so I can just click buy and hit the enter key to quickly buy up fodder, but apparently that's not at all the case on mobile.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Support. I can never see myself using this feature, If I want to feed a dragon I can do that once I buy it.
Support. I can never see myself using this feature, If I want to feed a dragon I can do that once I buy it.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
So, I tried to buy a dragon today from its page, and was not able to buy it without feeding it! Hitting cancel meant I had neither fed it nor bought it.

I don't want to have to feed a dragon to buy it!

I do like the feature, but not if it's compulsory.

I don't know if that's optional if you click "buy" when you're on the auction page, since I didn't try that.
So, I tried to buy a dragon today from its page, and was not able to buy it without feeding it! Hitting cancel meant I had neither fed it nor bought it.

I don't want to have to feed a dragon to buy it!

I do like the feature, but not if it's compulsory.

I don't know if that's optional if you click "buy" when you're on the auction page, since I didn't try that.
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
full support!
full support!

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
yeah, I understand why this might be useful, but personally I would like to be able to turn it off completely
yeah, I understand why this might be useful, but personally I would like to be able to turn it off completely
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
Support please. I rarely buy dragons, and I'd rather feed them after they hit my lair, and not before then. I'm sure some people will find this useful, but it's far easier just to not buy unfed dragons.
Support please. I rarely buy dragons, and I'd rather feed them after they hit my lair, and not before then. I'm sure some people will find this useful, but it's far easier just to not buy unfed dragons.
Please don't quote me.
I don't mind having the option to feed dragons before they land in my lair, but the fact that it's forced makes it feel annoying. It also isn't restricted to starving dragons - it does this if even [i]one[/i] energy point is depleted. is there any reason to force me to feed a dragon that lost a single energy point?? [img]https://i.postimg.cc/1tQswdJp/2-C0-FA50-D-DA5-F-4162-BE06-0-FDEA324-F008.jpg[/img] .......,[s]it's admittedly very funny to see a low energy warning with one point missing[/s] Edit: the corner news update highlights this as an "option", which implies it might actually be intended to be optional? So at the least it's possible that it's a bug or oversight?
I don't mind having the option to feed dragons before they land in my lair, but the fact that it's forced makes it feel annoying. It also isn't restricted to starving dragons - it does this if even one energy point is depleted. is there any reason to force me to feed a dragon that lost a single energy point??
2-C0-FA50-D-DA5-F-4162-BE06-0-FDEA324-F008.jpg
.......,it's admittedly very funny to see a low energy warning with one point missing

Edit: the corner news update highlights this as an "option", which implies it might actually be intended to be optional? So at the least it's possible that it's a bug or oversight?
Why is the feeding required to buy? Like what happens if you have no food converted so you can't feed the dragon. does this qol feature carry over to pa (rip raffle receivers if so)

I'm team more clicks make wrist pain, please stop with popups that require an input.
Why is the feeding required to buy? Like what happens if you have no food converted so you can't feed the dragon. does this qol feature carry over to pa (rip raffle receivers if so)

I'm team more clicks make wrist pain, please stop with popups that require an input.
@GloryRain @jbapple Hi, hope you don't mind me pinging you, but since you both mentioned this being forced pretty directly, I hope you don't mind me clarifying that it's not! If you hit the purchase button, the dragon should remain unfed— it should only be fed if you click the food points.

If you're experiencing different behavior, that's likely a bug, as I tested this myself and was able to buy dragons without feeding them.

Also to clarify, the purchase popup already existed; this is just adding things to that popup. (I'm not trying to shoot down the suggestion, just to clarify what has changed and what should not have changed— in the event that you are experiencing a bug or additional required clicks, that should definitely be addressed even sooner than this suggestion!)
@GloryRain @jbapple Hi, hope you don't mind me pinging you, but since you both mentioned this being forced pretty directly, I hope you don't mind me clarifying that it's not! If you hit the purchase button, the dragon should remain unfed— it should only be fed if you click the food points.

If you're experiencing different behavior, that's likely a bug, as I tested this myself and was able to buy dragons without feeding them.

Also to clarify, the purchase popup already existed; this is just adding things to that popup. (I'm not trying to shoot down the suggestion, just to clarify what has changed and what should not have changed— in the event that you are experiencing a bug or additional required clicks, that should definitely be addressed even sooner than this suggestion!)
1 2 3