Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your new lair generator
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/34758.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/51995.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/32399.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/3454.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/4487.png[/img] no idea what to make of this buts its cool!!!
34758.png51995.png32399.png3454.png4487.png

no idea what to make of this buts its cool!!!
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
[item=Chimera Relic] [item=Sweet Grass] [item=Blooming Hedgehide] [item=Blue Fly] [item=Alien Tendril] I'm getting "invasion of the insect mimic aliens" from it. That's pretty exciting, actually. Maybe they find some abandoned ruins to live in because all the other dragons are wary of them and want to keep away. Sure, they [i]look[/i] like dragons, but there's something not quite [i]right[/i]...
Chimera Relic Sweet Grass Blooming Hedgehide Blue Fly Alien Tendril

I'm getting "invasion of the insect mimic aliens" from it. That's pretty exciting, actually.
Maybe they find some abandoned ruins to live in because all the other dragons are wary of them and want to keep away. Sure, they look like dragons, but there's something not quite right...
The_Aether_Orchard
[item=mage's peony socks][item=catfish leg][item=dusty canvas scrap][item=muckbottom shell][item=soft muff] I had an idea up until she threw that soft muff curveball at me. I had been thinking swamp mages at first, but now I have no idea...
Mage's Peony Socks Catfish Leg Dusty Canvas Scrap Muckbottom Shell Soft Muff

I had an idea up until she threw that soft muff curveball at me. I had been thinking swamp mages at first, but now I have no idea...
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
cz8IP2.pngP3rbW1.png5W4kB1.pngqx2RE2.pngSRnQ71.pngqL7nP1.png8SFpZ1.pngAkoYj1.png
[item=wilting rose] [item=cindershroom] [item=drywood termite] [item=Mage's Nightshade Gloves] [item=Corpsemaker Ivy] ...huh! very...naturey. well, i say naturey but these ones give me very dead/dying/harsh nature vibes. i get "dragons living in a rough and inhospitable location, growing up to be twice as vile." kinda feels from it. with bonus magic practices
Wilting Rose Cindershroom Drywood Termite Mage's Nightshade Gloves Corpsemaker Ivy

...huh! very...naturey. well, i say naturey but these ones give me very dead/dying/harsh nature vibes. i get "dragons living in a rough and inhospitable location, growing up to be twice as vile." kinda feels from it. with bonus magic practices
fido / puppy! :3c

ezgif-4-3fe551c58c.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pupgender.png
it-pup.png
autistic-1.png
FR-time-19.png
daeb6df-1b7c633f-bfb3-4010-8bef-b9b82880da92.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
ezgif-4-005202d4be.png
ezgif-4-585f0a6e2b.gif
coli-quest.png
wishlist-1.png
fav-dragon.png
xxxxxezgif-4-58858066a1.gif
[item=hooded skunk] [item=Enamor] [item=Rainbow Starsilk Earrings] [item=Disorient] [item=Ram] chaotic group of gay dragons????? yes please I need to make that Now
Hooded Skunk Enamor Rainbow Starsilk Earrings Disorient Ram
chaotic group of gay dragons????? yes please I need to make that Now
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
[center][item=longneck winter gear][item=black swan][item=jelly jewel basket][item=jade][item=bright rogue vest][/center] [font=helvetica]...hmm, I can't help but think of some kind of band of elegant thieves—you know, glamorous acrobatic heist crew sort of a deal. The kind of flash and flair that one can only really imagine working in stories, but which looks so dang cool in those stories! Jewel tones like this are pretty distant from my aesthetic, but I have to admit, the concept is really intriguing!
Longneck Winter Gear Black Swan Jelly Jewel Basket Jade Bright Rogue Vest

...hmm, I can't help but think of some kind of band of elegant thieves—you know, glamorous acrobatic heist crew sort of a deal. The kind of flash and flair that one can only really imagine working in stories, but which looks so dang cool in those stories!

Jewel tones like this are pretty distant from my aesthetic, but I have to admit, the concept is really intriguing!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
[item = smallhead flying fish] [item = fiery might fragment] [item = snowshoe rabbit] [item = peacock scorpion tail] [item = sear] [i] crim what does this mean[/i] it makes me think of a group of reckless dragons stuck somewhere, lord of the flies style, who have to do a lot of fighting??
Smallhead Flying Fish Fiery Might Fragment Snowshoe Rabbit Peacock Scorpion Tail Sear

crim what does this mean
it makes me think of a group of reckless dragons stuck somewhere, lord of the flies style, who have to do a lot of fighting??
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngJ7D1quC.png
[item=Almandine][item=Flamerest Embers][item=Softly Glowing Pendant][item=Prairie Polearm][item=Black-wing Hummingbird] excuse me, did you mean [item=Crystal Collector] ?
Almandine Flamerest Embers Softly Glowing Pendant Prairie Polearm Black-wing Hummingbird

excuse me, did you mean Crystal Collector ?
Pressed Morning Glory photoshop painting of a green-and-purple fire coatl in a straw hat holding up a bun-bun (apparel), surrounded by floating lights

Have a nice day! c:
slightly blurry photoshop painting of a green-and-purple ice coatl curled around a flowerpot, partially obscured by bright sun rays Wild Mustard
[center][item=bluefin charger fin][item=vibrant rogue gloves][item=illegible torn letter][item=sangria harvest vines][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][/center] ...I got nothing.
Bluefin Charger Fin Vibrant Rogue Gloves Illegible Torn Letter Sangria Harvest Vines Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

...I got nothing.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
[item=field chirper][item=Delicate Bat Wing][item=Condor's Breastplate][item=Clipper Chitin][item=Weathered Scale Greaves] this could have been so gooddd without the clipper chitin waghhh otherwise this is clearly some armored dragon .. some interest in tiny brown mammals, maybe has a companion of something like the field chirper but with bat wings? i have 0 explanation for the crab claw
Field Chirper Delicate Bat Wing Condor's Breastplate Clipper Chitin Weathered Scale Greaves
this could have been so gooddd without the clipper chitin waghhh
otherwise this is clearly some armored dragon .. some interest in tiny brown mammals, maybe has a companion of something like the field chirper but with bat wings? i have 0 explanation for the crab claw
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32