Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [lf] 2 plague nests
1 2
hi ^_^ what it says on the tin
lmk how much you want per nest, if you want food, and if you'd be willing to host multiple times :] thanks
one pair rtb mar 14 the other rtb now
hi ^_^ what it says on the tin
lmk how much you want per nest, if you want food, and if you'd be willing to host multiple times :] thanks
one pair rtb mar 14 the other rtb now
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
^
^

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
@Avem
Hi, It's been a few days so you might not need a nest anymore. But if you do I have spare nest open and space as my current nest will be going back to their clan. I charge 10kt/g per nest and wouldn't require food if it was a one off. I'd be happy to host multiple times, but if it was a regular thing I might need food. All this said if you've found a nest feel free to ignore lol
@Avem
Hi, It's been a few days so you might not need a nest anymore. But if you do I have spare nest open and space as my current nest will be going back to their clan. I charge 10kt/g per nest and wouldn't require food if it was a one off. I'd be happy to host multiple times, but if it was a regular thing I might need food. All this said if you've found a nest feel free to ignore lol
@salamanderjoe hi i'm so sorry for the late reply I just remembered this post existed ;; if you're still willing to host you can pm but either way ty for the offer !!

looking for two plague nests now
@salamanderjoe hi i'm so sorry for the late reply I just remembered this post existed ;; if you're still willing to host you can pm but either way ty for the offer !!

looking for two plague nests now

^
^

^
^

^
^

^
^

@Avem if you still need 2 nests, I have a couple open! 5g/5kt for each nest, no snacks needed? I actually have 3 nest open right now, if you happen to need one more.
@Avem if you still need 2 nests, I have a couple open! 5g/5kt for each nest, no snacks needed? I actually have 3 nest open right now, if you happen to need one more.
3BhEU2h.pngsoMUXcl.pngPlague-Network.png
@SerpentineOracle Aa tysm!! I’d like to take two nests if that’s okay with you, I can pay extra! I’ll send one couple over, if you’re willing to take two nests then the other isn’t rtb so it’ll be a couple days if that’s okay
@SerpentineOracle Aa tysm!! I’d like to take two nests if that’s okay with you, I can pay extra! I’ll send one couple over, if you’re willing to take two nests then the other isn’t rtb so it’ll be a couple days if that’s okay

1 2