Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Springswarm 2024
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
The drop rate does seem on the lowish side. It feels about the same as the narwhals did, I think? AH prices on the bugs are 50g+, which means they're definitely not dropping a lot.

I took a dragon from 1-25 over the past couple of days and did some other levelling on top of that, and I've seen two swarm sovereigns, both in Harpy's Roost. I actually forgot they existed until just now!
The drop rate does seem on the lowish side. It feels about the same as the narwhals did, I think? AH prices on the bugs are 50g+, which means they're definitely not dropping a lot.

I took a dragon from 1-25 over the past couple of days and did some other levelling on top of that, and I've seen two swarm sovereigns, both in Harpy's Roost. I actually forgot they existed until just now!
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
[center]RAAGHHHH happy springswarm!! this is just another reminder to me that i gotta make a bug themed dragon... [img]https://i.postimg.cc/z3mDnQgx/bugger.png[/img][/center]
RAAGHHHH happy springswarm!!

this is just another reminder to me that i gotta make a bug themed dragon...

bugger.png
beetle-left-face.png ......................
kabutomushi
he/they
...................... beetle-right-face.png
Got all new familiars in a first few attempts gathering insects.. why so lucky ='/
Got all new familiars in a first few attempts gathering insects.. why so lucky ='/
probably unpopular opinion, but I am glad these new sets of familiars are rarer. first ones became fodder second day, and these are actually worth something. too many items are becoming super cheap that it is no longer exciting to get them - like Arlo items and NotN
probably unpopular opinion, but I am glad these new sets of familiars are rarer. first ones became fodder second day, and these are actually worth something. too many items are becoming super cheap that it is no longer exciting to get them - like Arlo items and NotN
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Great decision to make the familiars rarer! It's much more fun.
Great decision to make the familiars rarer! It's much more fun.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I can give one of new familiars for free [emoji=insect size=1]
I can give one of new familiars for free
[quote name="WilliamRWQ" date="2024-03-11 07:04:48" ] I can give one of new familiars for free [emoji=insect size=1] [/quote] I would love to get it =) got none of them ! I kinda agree if they are indeed rarer. Makes it more exciting, and makes the economy work a little.
WilliamRWQ wrote on 2024-03-11 07:04:48:

I would love to get it =) got none of them !

I kinda agree if they are indeed rarer. Makes it more exciting, and makes the economy work a little.
[quote name="TardigradeRaiser" date="2024-03-11 07:07:38" ] [quote name="WilliamRWQ" date="2024-03-11 07:04:48" ] I can give one of new familiars for free [emoji=insect size=1] [/quote] I would love to get it =) got none of them ! [/quote] Which one?
TardigradeRaiser wrote on 2024-03-11 07:07:38:
WilliamRWQ wrote on 2024-03-11 07:04:48:

I would love to get it =) got none of them !

Which one?
Oh gosh I didn't even get ANY of the familiars this time because I barely had time for coli grinding. The new ones are so expensive right now...I'll have to keep an eye on the AH in case prices drop I guess.

Personally I like it when familiars aren't so common that they become dirt cheap, but it feels like there should be some middle ground between them going for 5 gems and 150.
Oh gosh I didn't even get ANY of the familiars this time because I barely had time for coli grinding. The new ones are so expensive right now...I'll have to keep an eye on the AH in case prices drop I guess.

Personally I like it when familiars aren't so common that they become dirt cheap, but it feels like there should be some middle ground between them going for 5 gems and 150.
I got one of the new ones and no Swarming Devourer whatsoever. The past festivals I got a bit more than just one. The narwhals were rare but I got more than one. And I was in coli a lot this time. I know they are rare but maybe a bit too rare this time for me.
I got one of the new ones and no Swarming Devourer whatsoever. The past festivals I got a bit more than just one. The narwhals were rare but I got more than one. And I was in coli a lot this time. I know they are rare but maybe a bit too rare this time for me.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22