Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [Closed] Spawn of Saraaj
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23

@tojoki

Of course you like the pink tert one lol 600g on Quarto <3

@tojoki

Of course you like the pink tert one lol 600g on Quarto <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte

It's a near match to the sibling I have, and I have Twin Adjacent Lore Ideas for them. <3

1000g on Quarto.
@Nalabyte

It's a near match to the sibling I have, and I have Twin Adjacent Lore Ideas for them. <3

1000g on Quarto.
@Tojoki

Awe, dangit. Now I don't want to bid on them |D <3 ilu. I'll wait til one of the others <3
@Tojoki

Awe, dangit. Now I don't want to bid on them |D <3 ilu. I'll wait til one of the others <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte

Aww, I appreciate you, luv <33
@Nalabyte

Aww, I appreciate you, luv <33
[quote name="Tojoki" date="2024-03-10 18:52:59" ] Thank you so much! <3 <Also, hope you had a great time out with the fam!!> [/quote] I did, thank you! Love going to Target and the weather finally warming up enough to get some icecream. CB updated, snipe guard activating in just under two hours!
Tojoki wrote on 2024-03-10 18:52:59:
Thank you so much! <3
<Also, hope you had a great time out with the fam!!>
I did, thank you! Love going to Target and the weather finally warming up enough to get some icecream.

CB updated, snipe guard activating in just under two hours!
The snipe guard is now in effect!

With Tojoki and Nalabyte as the only bidders and Nalabyte stepping out of bidding on Quarto, @Tojoki is the winner! If you don't have a name picked out for her, a temporary one and a rename scroll will be provided.
The snipe guard is now in effect!

With Tojoki and Nalabyte as the only bidders and Nalabyte stepping out of bidding on Quarto, @Tojoki is the winner! If you don't have a name picked out for her, a temporary one and a rename scroll will be provided.
Next up on the auction block is the lovely first hatch of the nest, and the closest visually to being her father's mini-me! [quote=Primo][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93276656][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932767/93276656_350.png[/img][/url] White Basic / Lavender Striation / Shale Thylacine Common Eyes [b]Starting Bid[/b] 500g [b]Current Bid[/b] 5500g by @00Riku00[/center][/quote] Snipe guard activates at 17:00FR time March 12th and the auction will conclude after 1 hour of no further bidding activity.
Next up on the auction block is the lovely first hatch of the nest, and the closest visually to being her father's mini-me!
Primo wrote:
93276656_350.png
White Basic / Lavender Striation / Shale Thylacine
Common Eyes

Starting Bid 500g
Current Bid 5500g by @00Riku00

Snipe guard activates at 17:00FR time March 12th and the auction will conclude after 1 hour of no further bidding activity.
@LadyGrayRose starting bid please!
@LadyGrayRose starting bid please!
@Tojoki

Congrats! <3
@Tojoki

Congrats! <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Penguinball

600g on Primo
@Penguinball

600g on Primo
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png