Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Idenifying the Holiday Snakes!
1 2 3 4 5
I'm so glad that someone is doing this! Seriously, I've been wondering what real life snakes these familiars relate to~! Thank you so much for sharing!
I'm so glad that someone is doing this! Seriously, I've been wondering what real life snakes these familiars relate to~! Thank you so much for sharing!
This is so wonderful!!! In the beginning, I was really hoping that Plague was going to use the spider-tailed horned viper... and my last hope was shadow, but it never came :pensive:

I'm still super excited to see the rest
This is so wonderful!!! In the beginning, I was really hoping that Plague was going to use the spider-tailed horned viper... and my last hope was shadow, but it never came :pensive:

I'm still super excited to see the rest
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
@Eucyon I would have LOVED the spider-tailed viper so so much. Underrated snake, needs more love.
@Eucyon I would have LOVED the spider-tailed viper so so much. Underrated snake, needs more love.
Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup Hatchery
[emoji=cobra size=1]
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
@Eucyon I never thought of that :O honestly spider-tailed horned vipers are so cool I wouldn't be surprised if they got made into familiars at some point anyway
@Eucyon I never thought of that :O honestly spider-tailed horned vipers are so cool I wouldn't be surprised if they got made into familiars at some point anyway
Nameless|19
9hqcHsy.png
slCEFYq.png
f4iXRVq.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
aaaaaaaPlague-Network.png 8C6hgmx.png
Really really hoping water gets a yellow-lipped sea krait!
Really really hoping water gets a yellow-lipped sea krait!
Updated for Mist Jam!
Updated for Mist Jam!
Nameless|19
9hqcHsy.png
slCEFYq.png
f4iXRVq.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
aaaaaaaPlague-Network.png 8C6hgmx.png
This is so wonderful! My guess for the water snake would be a banded sea krait, or an olive sea snake! Honestly, i think these little guys might be my favourite familiar set yet for festivals. i need them all!
This is so wonderful! My guess for the water snake would be a banded sea krait, or an olive sea snake! Honestly, i think these little guys might be my favourite familiar set yet for festivals. i need them all!
xulc4O8.png
[quote name="NamelessNekomata" date="2024-03-24 12:47:19" ] Updated for Mist Jam! [/quote] @NamelessNekomata Wonderful job! I look forward to your other predictions/analysis in the future releases!
NamelessNekomata wrote on 2024-03-24 12:47:19:
Updated for Mist Jam!
@NamelessNekomata
Wonderful job! I look forward to your other predictions/analysis in the future releases!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
@NamelessNekomata what a cool thread!! i hope they do a sea krait for wavecrest, i have always loved them [emoji=auraboa star size=1]
@NamelessNekomata what a cool thread!! i hope they do a sea krait for wavecrest, i have always loved them
1 2 3 4 5