Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Fodder Training to Lv. 10
1 2
I have 2 fodder that I need leveled to 10. I'm offering 10kT/g per dragon. I'd like to keep the batches limited to 10 dragons at a time.

If you do not feel comfortable posting, PM's are fine.
I have 2 fodder that I need leveled to 10. I'm offering 10kT/g per dragon. I'd like to keep the batches limited to 10 dragons at a time.

If you do not feel comfortable posting, PM's are fine.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Hey, saw this and I've got a coli team so I could help lvl up your dragons. I'm a bit short on lair space, but I'm about to purge anyhow. I could probably level 3-5 if you're interested
Hey, saw this and I've got a coli team so I could help lvl up your dragons. I'm a bit short on lair space, but I'm about to purge anyhow. I could probably level 3-5 if you're interested
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
@Raan

Hello there!! I could level a few for you!! I have 3 lair space at the moment so I could start with 3 of them! :D
@Raan

Hello there!! I could level a few for you!! I have 3 lair space at the moment so I could start with 3 of them! :D
Hello, I'm available for up to 4 dragons!
Hello, I'm available for up to 4 dragons!
@BluSyndrome
Actually, I already found a trainer, I just didn't edit since I figured this post wasn't on the first page anymore.
@BluSyndrome
Actually, I already found a trainer, I just didn't edit since I figured this post wasn't on the first page anymore.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
I'll level up any leftovers.
I'll level up any leftovers.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
I can do with three
I can do with three
@Raan

I can level any leftovers!
@Raan

I can level any leftovers!
@20burgessk
I currently have all 26. would you be OK with a batch of 10?
@20burgessk
I currently have all 26. would you be OK with a batch of 10?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

that works for me!
@Raan

that works for me!
1 2