Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Springswarm Coli Stage Recs?
I've been grinding for a bit now and gotten multiple copies of the boars, but no Swarm Sovereign or Swarming Devourer yet. Are there any stages in the coli that have a higher rate of drops than others?
I've been grinding for a bit now and gotten multiple copies of the boars, but no Swarm Sovereign or Swarming Devourer yet. Are there any stages in the coli that have a higher rate of drops than others?
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
@Akirsed

It's going to come down to your battle per minute speed in each venue and counting how many monsters drop what you're looking for.

Dullanyan did the counting for the Swarm Sovereign and given what I've seen of your current coli team stats your best bet is Woodland Path. Battle per minute rate is about 10.8 there.

Nobody else has done the counting for Swarming Devourer but the likeliest venues for you are below Redrock. You can take a look at monsters that drop it in the Game Database

Current optimal Grinding Build
@Akirsed

It's going to come down to your battle per minute speed in each venue and counting how many monsters drop what you're looking for.

Dullanyan did the counting for the Swarm Sovereign and given what I've seen of your current coli team stats your best bet is Woodland Path. Battle per minute rate is about 10.8 there.

Nobody else has done the counting for Swarming Devourer but the likeliest venues for you are below Redrock. You can take a look at monsters that drop it in the Game Database

Current optimal Grinding Build
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thanks!
@Nightwind Thanks!
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
Does anyone know the specific venues for swarming devourer? I checked for the other so I was able to pinpoint a good venue for it but the other fam is much harder to find. And I’m unfamiliar with the monsters in each of the venues.
Does anyone know the specific venues for swarming devourer? I checked for the other so I was able to pinpoint a good venue for it but the other fam is much harder to find. And I’m unfamiliar with the monsters in each of the venues.
wpAnyw8.png
@Hotarla
One thing I noticed with some basic looking on my end was that the Devourer is dropped by nearly fifty less enemies total overall between all the venues, so it's just seems like it's going to be a less common drop no matter what, unfortunately. On the other hand, I did note that it was from 14 of 26 enemies in both Silk-Strewn Wreckage and Blooming Grove (tho in both, the two additional ones were the boss enemies)...for all the good that did me, as I still haven't seen a drop of it while going at either of those. XD; I wish you luck!
@Hotarla
One thing I noticed with some basic looking on my end was that the Devourer is dropped by nearly fifty less enemies total overall between all the venues, so it's just seems like it's going to be a less common drop no matter what, unfortunately. On the other hand, I did note that it was from 14 of 26 enemies in both Silk-Strewn Wreckage and Blooming Grove (tho in both, the two additional ones were the boss enemies)...for all the good that did me, as I still haven't seen a drop of it while going at either of those. XD; I wish you luck!
gYzuoZS.png
@Dracogryph
I was actually about to go work in Silk Strewn or Blooming myself since I've literally been venue hopping just to hunt for the Devourer. Thanks for the luck, I wish you luck too lol!
@Dracogryph
I was actually about to go work in Silk Strewn or Blooming myself since I've literally been venue hopping just to hunt for the Devourer. Thanks for the luck, I wish you luck too lol!
wpAnyw8.png