Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Water Dom Shop [ OFFLINE ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@LightningShatter All good! Noted it down, please send me payment so I can get to grabbing the scrolls, ty! :>
@LightningShatter All good! Noted it down, please send me payment so I can get to grabbing the scrolls, ty! :>
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
[emoji=blue star size=1]
[emoji=blue star size=1]
[emoji=blue star size=1]
[emoji=blue star size=1]
[emoji=blue star size=1]
Hello!

Simple request, looking for an Ancient Breed Change: Aberration!
Hello!

Simple request, looking for an Ancient Breed Change: Aberration!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
Hello; thanks for doing this! I'd like to get:

1x Secondary: Noxtide (Sandsurge)
Total: 72,250

Please and thank you!
Hello; thanks for doing this! I'd like to get:

1x Secondary: Noxtide (Sandsurge)
Total: 72,250

Please and thank you!
A banner with the words 'Dark's Adopts' in large, white font.  The image links to my adopt shop. It depicts the current available adopt - a fierce, raptor-like Wildclaw. It is facing to the right.
Hello! I'd like to order primary flaunt, scondary striation, tertiary sparkle (all modern), which should be 399,500t.

Also, would it be possible to get a few of the seasonal winter night scenes? I'm not sure how much these cost after the discount though.
Hello! I'd like to order primary flaunt, scondary striation, tertiary sparkle (all modern), which should be 399,500t.

Also, would it be possible to get a few of the seasonal winter night scenes? I'm not sure how much these cost after the discount though.
Could I request for one [item=primary banescale gene: cinder] please? Should be 85kt
Could I request for one Primary Banescale Gene: Cinder please? Should be 85kt
Free G1s
Free G1s from my keeps collection
-Call dibs on my G1s-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13