Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Done] Art for Eggs
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
WAHHH Thank you so much for the kind words, I had such a blast writing Papermoon's lore! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!! :D The art came out amazing, oh my gosh! You did a wonderful job portraying it, thank you so much!!

Do you have a toyhouse account I can use to credit, or do you prefer I just credit your FR profile? :)
WAHHH Thank you so much for the kind words, I had such a blast writing Papermoon's lore! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!! :D The art came out amazing, oh my gosh! You did a wonderful job portraying it, thank you so much!!

Do you have a toyhouse account I can use to credit, or do you prefer I just credit your FR profile? :)
@octobrush OOAUUUOOO THATS SO GOOD ???? THANK YOUUU :DD I LOVE IT
@octobrush OOAUUUOOO THATS SO GOOD ???? THANK YOUUU :DD I LOVE IT
| Iggy - 21 - local marine biology autist | art shop! | p4iTB5h.gif
@AspenCrow

Hello!! Gjdhksgh you're so kind to say that! Thank you ;w;<333 I'd be honored to draw another of your super lovely dragons!! I'm very excited!! Feel free to send the CR whenever you're ready! Thank you so much!!<33
@AspenCrow

Hello!! Gjdhksgh you're so kind to say that! Thank you ;w;<333 I'd be honored to draw another of your super lovely dragons!! I'm very excited!! Feel free to send the CR whenever you're ready! Thank you so much!!<33
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

[quote name="iggy2s" date="2024-03-02 12:15:00" ] @ octobrush OOAUUUOOO THATS SO GOOD ???? THANK YOUUU :DD I LOVE IT [/quote] [quote name="lostplanetvoltia" date="2024-03-02 06:40:54" ] He's adorable! tysm ^^ [/quote] [quote name="Orokodan" date="2024-03-02 04:00:57" ] So cute thank you! [/quote] Wahh thank you so much!! I'm so happy you all like your art!! ;w;<3333333333333333333333333
iggy2s wrote on 2024-03-02 12:15:00:
@ octobrush OOAUUUOOO THATS SO GOOD ???? THANK YOUUU :DD I LOVE IT
lostplanetvoltia wrote on 2024-03-02 06:40:54:
He's adorable! tysm ^^
Orokodan wrote on 2024-03-02 04:00:57:
So cute thank you!

Wahh thank you so much!! I'm so happy you all like your art!! ;w;<3333333333333333333333333
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@TuxTheStrayCat
Thank you so much for the kind words as well!! ;;w<33 Of course!! Either FR or TH work for me! My th is here if it helps!
@TuxTheStrayCat
Thank you so much for the kind words as well!! ;;w<33 Of course!! Either FR or TH work for me! My th is here if it helps!
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

....FORGIVE ME AGAIN FOR MY LATE REPLY AAAH but ephemera and veritas both turned out so cute!! thank you so much again for your lovely work, glad to commission you again!! T__T[emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
....FORGIVE ME AGAIN FOR MY LATE REPLY AAAH but ephemera and veritas both turned out so cute!! thank you so much again for your lovely work, glad to commission you again!! T__T
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@rosieee Thank you so much for letting me draw Cynder!! She's such a lovely dragon and was super fun to draw!! Pls tell her I love her uwu<3 Please do let me know if there's anything I need to change but otherwise thank you so much once again!!<3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZL5DAc0.png[/img]
@rosieee

Thank you so much for letting me draw Cynder!! She's such a lovely dragon and was super fun to draw!! Pls tell her I love her uwu<3 Please do let me know if there's anything I need to change but otherwise thank you so much once again!!<3

ZL5DAc0.png
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@AspenCrow Waah hello again thank you for letting me draw another of your dragons!! Orion is so pretty!! He was a blast to draw!! Please do let me know if there's anything I need to fix or change, but thank you so much once again!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/23EnGSM.png[/img] and a bonus sketch! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jr3LMGT.png[/img] and and a bonus bonus extra sketchy doodle of the trio!! (i hope you dont mind jkdshgkjhds they're just all so cute >w<!! ) [img]https://i.imgur.com/xvyHNlD.png[/img]
@AspenCrow

Waah hello again thank you for letting me draw another of your dragons!! Orion is so pretty!! He was a blast to draw!! Please do let me know if there's anything I need to fix or change, but thank you so much once again!!

23EnGSM.png

and a bonus sketch!
jr3LMGT.png

and and a bonus bonus extra sketchy doodle of the trio!! (i hope you dont mind jkdshgkjhds they're just all so cute >w<!! )
xvyHNlD.png
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush holy crap i might die.... your art is SO GORGEOUS LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

please lmk if you open an art thing again, I will defo order again *chef's kiss*

THANK YOU SO MUCH and you're my fav
@Octobrush holy crap i might die.... your art is SO GORGEOUS LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

please lmk if you open an art thing again, I will defo order again *chef's kiss*

THANK YOU SO MUCH and you're my fav
~art shop~
@Octobrush I love it so much, thank you for drawing him! That art of them all together is giving me life, I love seeing them being a family

Please do let me know if you open these again, or any other art shop, I love your art and I'd love to commission you again in the future
@Octobrush I love it so much, thank you for drawing him! That art of them all together is giving me life, I love seeing them being a family

Please do let me know if you open these again, or any other art shop, I love your art and I'd love to commission you again in the future
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21