Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you think buying roundsey tickets is
1 2 3 4
I usually buy 10 tickets a week, just for the fun of it. I don't really like to gamble, even with fake money, so I will never go all in for a rare prize but giving yourself a small chance of winning is all fun and good.

Plus, its good for the economy of the site since it takes treasure out of circulation, thus reducing inflation. I think it actually is one of the reasons why gem prices have stabilized at around 1000 treasure per gem, because I do remember it being higher before Roundsey.
I usually buy 10 tickets a week, just for the fun of it. I don't really like to gamble, even with fake money, so I will never go all in for a rare prize but giving yourself a small chance of winning is all fun and good.

Plus, its good for the economy of the site since it takes treasure out of circulation, thus reducing inflation. I think it actually is one of the reasons why gem prices have stabilized at around 1000 treasure per gem, because I do remember it being higher before Roundsey.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I avoid Roundsey, unless I got a pursuit 'buy x tickets'. I don't think it's worth it, just as any lottery with no pity/guarantee mechanism. It is a money sink, but one that doesn't really give you anything for that money.
I'm almost sure it would be cheaper to just buy the same stuff that's raffled, Kickstarter rewards might be the only exception.
And... for me personally, there's another reason. I really don't like Roundsey because of what she represents. She was the first addition to the Trading Post that started this brick "mobile-friendly" look of it. Trading Post used to look just like the background art, to go to Swipp, for example, you would click on his wagon. It looked cool and cosy, like a true trading place. Now it's just bricks.
I avoid Roundsey, unless I got a pursuit 'buy x tickets'. I don't think it's worth it, just as any lottery with no pity/guarantee mechanism. It is a money sink, but one that doesn't really give you anything for that money.
I'm almost sure it would be cheaper to just buy the same stuff that's raffled, Kickstarter rewards might be the only exception.
And... for me personally, there's another reason. I really don't like Roundsey because of what she represents. She was the first addition to the Trading Post that started this brick "mobile-friendly" look of it. Trading Post used to look just like the background art, to go to Swipp, for example, you would click on his wagon. It looked cool and cosy, like a true trading place. Now it's just bricks.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
I'm only buying tickets to get my achievements. I'm not willing to drop a or at a time, but I'm not a couple each week.
I'm only buying tickets to get my achievements. I'm not willing to drop a or at a time, but I'm not a couple each week.
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
1 2 3 4