Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | selling with gijinka
been trying to get this girl gone a few times now, ill try a listing on her own.

the dragon

shes got a chibi gijinka design with her, some alt colors and a few ideas for accents.

no idea if the price on her is fair. if its underrpriced, feel free to send me pwyw on cross roads or .. idk you could always not tell me if you feel like that. idk. im not good with numbers. if its too much, let me know what the fair pricing is. its defintely cheaper than my comissions but its also old art so whtaver

not g1 but shes xxy

shes been in my lair a while now so im hoping someone is looking to give her a home
been trying to get this girl gone a few times now, ill try a listing on her own.

the dragon

shes got a chibi gijinka design with her, some alt colors and a few ideas for accents.

no idea if the price on her is fair. if its underrpriced, feel free to send me pwyw on cross roads or .. idk you could always not tell me if you feel like that. idk. im not good with numbers. if its too much, let me know what the fair pricing is. its defintely cheaper than my comissions but its also old art so whtaver

not g1 but shes xxy

shes been in my lair a while now so im hoping someone is looking to give her a home
I will buy (or at least take a look at) the breeding pairs you're selling! Ask for morphologies on your basics! I will coli train your lvl 1s! Check out my hatchery!
bump. i can also feed her if youd like
bump. i can also feed her if youd like
I will buy (or at least take a look at) the breeding pairs you're selling! Ask for morphologies on your basics! I will coli train your lvl 1s! Check out my hatchery!
bump
bump
bump
bump