Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sodo's Sig Shop | Forum Art Signatures!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@WindSongGrove added!
@WindSongGrove added!
sodosnake.png
[center][size=5]Commissions are OPEN for limited slots! I'll be taking 3 on this time around.[/size] If you miss me this time, I should be reopening again in the upcoming month with more available slots. I am also interested in opening more commission options in the future (looking @ special options for June especially[emoji=spiral winking size=1]). Prices (and most likely available options) will be adjusted next opening so this is a bit of a forewarning. [/center] [size=1]Pings- @Rathalos @TheLocalCryptid @Cirrostratus @SuzyChi @5H4D0WDU57 @TangeloJack @sekiro @Brightmeadow @Graff @Shashi @Blackstar1981 @Denali1050 @UZaaki9 @Panarow @berrybox @WindSongGrove[/size] [center][b]Please note I prioritise my pinglist, if you're not on there and are looking to commission me next reopening, please request to be added ^^[/b][/center]
Commissions are OPEN for limited slots!
I'll be taking 3 on this time around.

If you miss me this time, I should be reopening again in the upcoming month with more available slots.
I am also interested in opening more commission options in the future
(looking @ special options for June especially).

Prices (and most likely available options) will be adjusted next opening so this is a bit of a forewarning.

Pings-
@Rathalos @TheLocalCryptid @Cirrostratus @SuzyChi @5H4D0WDU57 @TangeloJack @sekiro @Brightmeadow @Graff @Shashi @Blackstar1981 @Denali1050 @UZaaki9 @Panarow @berrybox @WindSongGrove

Please note I prioritise my pinglist, if you're not on there and are looking to commission me next reopening, please request to be added ^^
sodosnake.png
@@sodo: [b]Username[/b]: 5H4D0WDU57 [B]Dragon/creature[/b](include link/picture): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13129694][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/131297/13129694_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Detail[/b](sig/bust, poses, emotion, ect): sig, neutral expression. [b]Payment?[/b]: Gems, please tell me how much all her apparels cost (except the cleaver) [b]Comment..?[/b]:
@@sodo:
Username: 5H4D0WDU57
Dragon/creature(include link/picture): 13129694_350.png
Detail(sig/bust, poses, emotion, ect): sig, neutral expression.
Payment?: Gems, please tell me how much all her apparels cost (except the cleaver)
Comment..?:
GkKw54H.png
@5H4D0WDU57
It'll be 3750g including the apparel
if that's good with you, I'll pop you on the first slot and after payment I'll be able to get started Wednesday ^^
@5H4D0WDU57
It'll be 3750g including the apparel
if that's good with you, I'll pop you on the first slot and after payment I'll be able to get started Wednesday ^^
sodosnake.png
Finished piece for @5H4D0WDU57 ! Thank you for your commission <3 it was a pleasure working with you ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975932420312408104/1098274415105544302/Yrth_5H4D0WDU57.png[/img] [center][url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/975932420312408104/1098274415105544302/Yrth_5H4D0WDU57.png][link][/url][/center]
Finished piece for @5H4D0WDU57 !
Thank you for your commission <3 it was a pleasure working with you ^^

Yrth_5H4D0WDU57.png
sodosnake.png
Can I be on the pinglist please?
Can I be on the pinglist please?
ucaXKBU.png gTxwrLW.png ec57cfa59d856e5323722720d71a9e814f6e1d23.png

Please be aware prices have changed!
I am also no longer doing busts and focusing on signatures since I enjoy doing them most :]
Commissions may take some time as I'm in college now. I will try to get them done in the same timespan as prior ones though!

Regarding the pinglist- this is the last time I'll be using the old pinglist as the FR team wean it out
You can find the new one here! Please be sure to subscribe to it if you wish to be pinged in the future

Regarding discord closing it's url services- all prior commissions have been moved to file garden. Previous signatures (that aren't private/unrelated to FR) are all in my examples section if you need a new link. Any missing links you require, pm me and I'll get them to you ^^
Please note I prioritise my pinglist, if you're not on there and are looking to commission me next reopening, please request to be added ^^

Please be aware prices have changed!
I am also no longer doing busts and focusing on signatures since I enjoy doing them most :]
Commissions may take some time as I'm in college now. I will try to get them done in the same timespan as prior ones though!

Regarding the pinglist- this is the last time I'll be using the old pinglist as the FR team wean it out
You can find the new one here! Please be sure to subscribe to it if you wish to be pinged in the future

Regarding discord closing it's url services- all prior commissions have been moved to file garden. Previous signatures (that aren't private/unrelated to FR) are all in my examples section if you need a new link. Any missing links you require, pm me and I'll get them to you ^^
sodosnake.png
[emoji=pink star size=1] [color=pink]bump[/color] getting close to a week since pings, slots are open to anyone fcfs as of now ^^
bump

getting close to a week since pings, slots are open to anyone fcfs as of now ^^
sodosnake.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9