Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ ???locke ] The Dead Hand
1 2 3 4 5 6
@The Dead Hand Readers i know i said i wasn't going to ping again until i'd updated everything but this machine craves validation so HERE is a story update on the longer side for y'all to chew on while i type the rest (and hopefully get the finale of this part out tomorrow?? fingers crossed???)
@The Dead Hand Readers i know i said i wasn't going to ping again until i'd updated everything but this machine craves validation so HERE is a story update on the longer side for y'all to chew on while i type the rest (and hopefully get the finale of this part out tomorrow?? fingers crossed???)
What a horrible, awful update!! [emoji=fae scared size=1] Your writing is fantastic, but my heart is ripped out on the floor, thankusomuch.
What a horrible, awful update!! Your writing is fantastic, but my heart is ripped out on the floor, thankusomuch.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir Reva and the terrible horrible no good very bad time
@Jaspernoir Reva and the terrible horrible no good very bad time
@The Dead Hand Readers THE FINALE IS FINALLY HERE

thank you to all the readers who stuck around to read the last post! i'll be sure to ping here one last time when i move on to another challenge or writing adventure so you all can follow along there!
@The Dead Hand Readers THE FINALE IS FINALLY HERE

thank you to all the readers who stuck around to read the last post! i'll be sure to ping here one last time when i move on to another challenge or writing adventure so you all can follow along there!
I just got around to finishing this! So heart breaking! So gut wrenching! Death to Marelwyn! Death by a thousand cuts!
I just got around to finishing this! So heart breaking! So gut wrenching! Death to Marelwyn! Death by a thousand cuts!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
1 2 3 4 5 6