Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | it's a monocle!?
1 2
its a monocle?? i never.. noticed..
its a monocle?? i never.. noticed..
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I think I need computer glasses... Yikes
I think I need computer glasses... Yikes
IMG_0247.jpg
WOW. never noticed that and i Have this familiar.

i didnt think it was making a face, i thought it was more along the lines of it just being naturally asymmetrical. weird arcane magic beast that didnt form "perfectly".
WOW. never noticed that and i Have this familiar.

i didnt think it was making a face, i thought it was more along the lines of it just being naturally asymmetrical. weird arcane magic beast that didnt form "perfectly".
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
Don't worry the community had the same reaction when we realised that the "wings" on a silhouette scroll are actually guardian heads
Don't worry the community had the same reaction when we realised that the "wings" on a silhouette scroll are actually guardian heads
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!
[center][font=calibri]??? he’s not o_0???? also [quote name="Oblivatrixon" date="2024-03-10 03:33:27" ] Don't worry the community had the same reaction when we realised that the "wings" on a silhouette scroll are actually guardian heads [/quote] [b][i]?????????[/i][/b] [item=Silhouette Scroll] [size=2]i can’t believe i never noticed that[/size]
??? he’s not o_0????

also
Oblivatrixon wrote on 2024-03-10 03:33:27:
?????????

Silhouette Scroll

i can’t believe i never noticed that

HIggwML.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
lore

pwyw art shop
PDNmiBP.pngLkK04cr.pngTuZeZkN.png

[quote name="Oblivatrixon" date="2024-03-10 03:33:27" ] Don't worry the community had the same reaction when we realised that the "wings" on a silhouette scroll are actually guardian heads [/quote] my life is a lie
Oblivatrixon wrote on 2024-03-10 03:33:27:
my life is a lie
I never noticed that before-
I never noticed that before-
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
1 2