Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Let's Exalt Alongside Plague
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38
brit please what species + flower combo is this darling??
Once you flip flop, you can't stop [img]https://imgur.com/WWYkCeE.png[/img]
Once you flip flop, you can't stop

WWYkCeE.png
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
[quote name="brit" date="2024-03-09 19:11:21" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TV9VxWt.png[/img] [/center] There were such kind words about all my frogs this week! If there had to be a badge-off at the end - I'm there babey!!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] No massive hoop to jump through, just claim this secret 8th daily frog by sending 20 levels to Water's PB tonight, or pick it up for treasure/gems with the rest of my frogs if you missed the excitement - I know what it's like to sleep through the fun. [/quote] SO CUTE :plead: and thank you for no massive hoop!!!
brit wrote on 2024-03-09 19:11:21:
TV9VxWt.png
There were such kind words about all my frogs this week! If there had to be a badge-off at the end - I'm there babey!!!!!

No massive hoop to jump through, just claim this secret 8th daily frog by sending 20 levels to Water's PB tonight, or pick it up for treasure/gems with the rest of my frogs if you missed the excitement - I know what it's like to sleep through the fun.

SO CUTE :plead: and thank you for no massive hoop!!!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@brit your badges are SOOOOOO cute, all the frog prom art was clutch!! so much fun when we link up with water~
@brit your badges are SOOOOOO cute, all the frog prom art was clutch!! so much fun when we link up with water~
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
[quote name="Aradan" date="2024-03-09 19:13:25" ] brit please what species + flower combo is this darling?? [/quote] It's a glass frog and an amazon lily! I've added him with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3319826/1#post_56305833]his friends[/url] as well so he's easy to find. We'll make sure to add everything to the pb thread as well at the end so it's easy to find it's just a lil chaotic rn haha!!!
Aradan wrote on 2024-03-09 19:13:25:

It's a glass frog and an amazon lily! I've added him with his friends as well so he's easy to find.

We'll make sure to add everything to the pb thread as well at the end so it's easy to find it's just a lil chaotic rn haha!!!

Na5WGHa.png
@brit your badges are so lovely. I've never bought badges, but I've heavily considered it with this set. Just gonna toss all my fodder at water and hope ya'll can pull this off!
@brit your badges are so lovely. I've never bought badges, but I've heavily considered it with this set. Just gonna toss all my fodder at water and hope ya'll can pull this off!
jt3PpxV.png
[quote name="brit" date="2024-03-09 19:21:53" ] [quote name="Aradan" date="2024-03-09 19:13:25" ] brit please what species + flower combo is this darling?? [/quote] It's a glass frog and an amazon lily! I've added him with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3319826/1#post_56305833]his friends[/url] as well so he's easy to find. We'll make sure to add everything to the pb thread as well at the end so it's easy to find it's just a lil chaotic rn haha!!! [/quote] ohhhh thank you!! I BET IT IS CHAOTIC you guys are rocking it
brit wrote on 2024-03-09 19:21:53:
Aradan wrote on 2024-03-09 19:13:25:

It's a glass frog and an amazon lily! I've added him with his friends as well so he's easy to find.

We'll make sure to add everything to the pb thread as well at the end so it's easy to find it's just a lil chaotic rn haha!!!

ohhhh thank you!! I BET IT IS CHAOTIC you guys are rocking it
I love all these badges, so cute
I love all these badges, so cute
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
LETS GO PLAGUE
LETS GO PLAGUE
v2fvT9R.png
Gosh these frog badges from Water are so lovely. I love the variety and I love their vibes, I'll have to make sure to get these new friends before the night is out.
Gosh these frog badges from Water are so lovely. I love the variety and I love their vibes, I'll have to make sure to get these new friends before the night is out.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38