Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [s] silverplacesketches 20-50g/kt
1 2 3 4
[sub]Hello! I do art for fun, I need the practice, and I don't mind designing a human/gijinka design for your dragon if you give me a description. I will also simply draw whatever design you give me if you have a reference. slot 1- open slot 2- open slot 3- open [b]examples;[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/dsvRpDj/IMG-2115.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/KW4RzRb/IMG-2223.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/NF2k3BL/IMG-2294.jpg[/img] [b]prices;[/b] sketch with referenced provided (shoulders up) 20g/kt design of character + sketch 50g/kt if you think my prices are quite low, yes, they probably are. I'm just starting out! tips are encouraged but not at all required. :) pinglist- @ DragonCloudBurst [/sub]
Hello! I do art for fun, I need the practice, and I don't mind designing a human/gijinka design for your dragon if you give me a description.

I will also simply draw whatever design you give me if you have a reference.

slot 1- open
slot 2- open
slot 3- open

examples;

IMG-2115.jpg
IMG-2223.jpg
IMG-2294.jpg
prices;
sketch with referenced provided (shoulders up) 20g/kt

design of character + sketch 50g/kt

if you think my prices are quite low, yes, they probably are. I'm just starting out!
tips are encouraged but not at all required. :)

pinglist-
@ DragonCloudBurst

pinglist please?
pinglist please?
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst

Oh, sure, I'll make one- thanks for the interest :)
@DragonCloudBurst

Oh, sure, I'll make one- thanks for the interest :)
bump
bump
Hello! I was wondering if you’re comfortable drawing OC’s and if picrews/models of a character would count as a reference or if those would still count for the design price?

I’d love to grab a slot or two regardless :) if you’d rather not do OC’s then I’ll get a design for a dragon from you, thank you!
Hello! I was wondering if you’re comfortable drawing OC’s and if picrews/models of a character would count as a reference or if those would still count for the design price?

I’d love to grab a slot or two regardless :) if you’d rather not do OC’s then I’ll get a design for a dragon from you, thank you!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
hello! i'm also wondering the above (i have full art references for said characters, but i am curious if you only want to do dragons/design practice)
hello! i'm also wondering the above (i have full art references for said characters, but i am curious if you only want to do dragons/design practice)
d14d633498440d8677b9437096da6088c8c9b862.gif
f216b8ef84faabf52a21b6cecb92a89e81a0a228.gif

adult + they + vtm enthusiast + fr time +3
hello again im back! im also curious if you would draw OCs (specifically OC x canon stuff)
hello again im back! im also curious if you would draw OCs (specifically OC x canon stuff)
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@SealedSalt hello, thank you for the interest! I will absolutely count a picrew as a reference as long as what you want matches the picrew. if you would like deviations (eg 'this but make the hair longer') that would count as a design.

@goreador I'm looking for either/or! I just know that designing characters is more work than working with a reference, hence why the price for design is more. thank you for the question.

@DragonCloudBurst hello again! I am willing to draw ocs, or oc/canon, definitely, as long as nothing breaks ToS.
@SealedSalt hello, thank you for the interest! I will absolutely count a picrew as a reference as long as what you want matches the picrew. if you would like deviations (eg 'this but make the hair longer') that would count as a design.

@goreador I'm looking for either/or! I just know that designing characters is more work than working with a reference, hence why the price for design is more. thank you for the question.

@DragonCloudBurst hello again! I am willing to draw ocs, or oc/canon, definitely, as long as nothing breaks ToS.
awesome!! is it ok if i PM you the references? also, what's the price for 2 characters (i'm assuming double which is totally fair)
awesome!! is it ok if i PM you the references? also, what's the price for 2 characters (i'm assuming double which is totally fair)
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
sick, i can send you payment and references via pm if thats ok? (unless youd prefer a cr or smth—just let me know!)
sick, i can send you payment and references via pm if thats ok? (unless youd prefer a cr or smth—just let me know!)
d14d633498440d8677b9437096da6088c8c9b862.gif
f216b8ef84faabf52a21b6cecb92a89e81a0a228.gif

adult + they + vtm enthusiast + fr time +3
1 2 3 4