Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | art commissions (closed)
1 2 3 4
[quote name="feelingchimpy" date="2024-03-08 14:49:13" ] @masquerains Hey there! I love your human style so much omg ;o; I'd love a flat colored headshot of Ollie if you're up for drawing him! Just wondering, is the +50kt per extra character, or would it be included in the price for a single character? If possible, I would also be interested in getting another flat colored headshot of Peyton as a gift for my partner? [/quote] yes! that is fine. that will be 175g : 175kt. would you like any backgrounds or anything for peyton and ollie?
feelingchimpy wrote on 2024-03-08 14:49:13:
@masquerains

Hey there! I love your human style so much omg ;o; I'd love a flat colored headshot of Ollie if you're up for drawing him! Just wondering, is the +50kt per extra character, or would it be included in the price for a single character?

If possible, I would also be interested in getting another flat colored headshot of Peyton as a gift for my partner?
yes! that is fine. that will be 175g : 175kt. would you like any backgrounds or anything for peyton and ollie?
Hello! Can I get a colored headshot of Chan?
@feelingchimpy @masquerains
Thankyou so much! ;o;
The backgrounds can either be transparent if you prefer, or something simple and abstract with their fav colors would be cool if you wouldn't mind! Peyton likes pinks and purples, and Ollie likes black and teal!
Thankyou so much! ;o;
The backgrounds can either be transparent if you prefer, or something simple and abstract with their fav colors would be cool if you wouldn't mind! Peyton likes pinks and purples, and Ollie likes black and teal!
[quote name="feelingchimpy" date="2024-03-09 11:26:27" ] @feelingchimpy @masquerains Thankyou so much! ;o; The backgrounds can either be transparent if you prefer, or something simple and abstract with their fav colors would be cool if you wouldn't mind! Peyton likes pinks and purples, and Ollie likes black and teal! [/quote] alright send the trade!!!
feelingchimpy wrote on 2024-03-09 11:26:27:
Thankyou so much! ;o;
alright send the trade!!!
@masquerains
Hello! Love your art. I was wondering if you accept picrews or free model makers like hero forge, etc. as references for a character? No worries at all if not and I'd be happy to pay an extra charge for design/lack of references if need be.
@masquerains
Hello! Love your art. I was wondering if you accept picrews or free model makers like hero forge, etc. as references for a character? No worries at all if not and I'd be happy to pay an extra charge for design/lack of references if need be.
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[quote name="feelingchimpy" date="2024-03-09 11:26:27" ] @feelingchimpy @masquerains Thankyou so much! ;o; The backgrounds can either be transparent if you prefer, or something simple and abstract with their fav colors would be cool if you wouldn't mind! Peyton likes pinks and purples, and Ollie likes black and teal! [/quote] [url= https://www.tumblr.com/pokkojiku/744519396163305473/commission-for-feelingchimpy-on-flight-rising ]your guys are done[/url]
Thankyou so much! ;o;
your guys are done
[quote name="masquerains" date="2024-03-09 16:05:45" ] [quote name="feelingchimpy" date="2024-03-09 11:26:27" ] @feelingchimpy @masquerains Thankyou so much! ;o; The backgrounds can either be transparent if you prefer, or something simple and abstract with their fav colors would be cool if you wouldn't mind! Peyton likes pinks and purples, and Ollie likes black and teal! [/quote] [url= https://www.tumblr.com/pokkojiku/744519396163305473/commission-for-feelingchimpy-on-flight-rising ]your guys are done[/url] [/quote] OH MY GOSH thankyou so much!! They're perfect, seriously! Don't worry about the backgrounds btw (in regards to your post on my page), that's totally fine! I love them! ;u;
masquerains wrote on 2024-03-09 16:05:45:
Thankyou so much! ;o;
your guys are done

OH MY GOSH thankyou so much!! They're perfect, seriously!
Don't worry about the backgrounds btw (in regards to your post on my page), that's totally fine! I love them! ;u;
[quote name="Bamboli" date="2024-03-09 07:25:00" ] Hello! Can I get a colored headshot of Chan? [/quote] Yeah! [url=https://www.tumblr.com/pokkojiku/744528240776003584/hshdhdhhd]This is the wip is it alright [/url] Also send trade ~
Bamboli wrote on 2024-03-09 07:25:00:
Yeah! This is the wip is it alright

Also send trade ~
[quote name="SealedSalt" date="2024-03-09 13:37:06" ] @masquerains Hello! Love your art. I was wondering if you accept picrews or free model makers like hero forge, etc. as references for a character? No worries at all if not and I'd be happy to pay an extra charge for design/lack of references if need be. [/quote] That’s fine!
SealedSalt wrote on 2024-03-09 13:37:06:
@masquerains
That’s fine!
@Bamboli is it a full color or a flat color sorry I forgot to ask. I will end up redrawing the base because I’m dissatisfied with it, but full color would be the price of a bust color.
@Bamboli is it a full color or a flat color sorry I forgot to ask. I will end up redrawing the base because I’m dissatisfied with it, but full color would be the price of a bust color.
1 2 3 4