Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Springswarm 2024
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[quote name="osiem" date="2024-03-08 07:33:41" ] [quote name="@Meltstso" date="2024-03-08 07:22:37" ] Where can I find this familiar? Plumed Springtail [/quote] it will be available in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/sages-seasonal-sundries-winter]Sage's Seasonal Sundries[/url] on March 22 [/quote] Unless you're Fiona. Fiona has it for me today because Fiona has [i]connections[/i].
osiem wrote on 2024-03-08 07:33:41:
@Meltstso wrote on 2024-03-08 07:22:37:
Where can I find this familiar?
Plumed Springtail
it will be available in Sage's Seasonal Sundries on March 22
Unless you're Fiona. Fiona has it for me today because Fiona has connections.
LvA Contribution
looks like the locusts will be just as hard to get a hold of as the narwhals :')
looks like the locusts will be just as hard to get a hold of as the narwhals :')
forum_sig.png
happy bug week!!! :P
happy bug week!!! :P

Please ping me :>
wooo!! bug time!! lymantria and terra are so ready [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/930009/93000805_350.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926462/92646133_350.png[/img]
wooo!! bug time!! lymantria and terra are so ready

93000805_350.png

92646133_350.png
Hello hello hello hello, I am Klepsomniavarice, he/him. If you're interested in any of my dragons, feel free to message me!! Also I LOVE friend requests and random messages!

"And I guess you could say that I'm the captain of that ship!"
the familiars r so cute
the familiars r so cute
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/55281.png[/img] I got locusts at the insect harvest!
55281.png
I got locusts at the insect harvest!
Can someone please tell me best drops locations for [item=Swarm Sovereign] and [item=Swarming Devourer ] ? Been grinding for hours :( have not got one.
Can someone please tell me best drops locations for Swarm Sovereign and Swarming Devourer ? Been grinding for hours :( have not got one.
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
Omgggg I can't get over how adorable the new spring familiar is!! [item=Plumed Springtail]
Omgggg I can't get over how adorable the new spring familiar is!!
Plumed Springtail
BUGS HECK YEAH...
BUGS HECK YEAH...
i'm not a fan of leaving negative comments, but this past frigidfin was the most frustrated i've been with a site event in a long time, and it's looking like this springswarm is turning out similarly. i know poor RNG is the most common complaint ever, but a LOT of people in the frigidfin thread were commenting about experiencing very low drop rates (specifically for the familiars, but it seemed to be for all non-food across the board--the narwins were highlighted because they were the only new items). i, personally, got very few drops--i don't recall exactly, i think 2 or 3 narwins total from doing hours of exalt training over the weekend. i think i may not have even gotten any scene or beaver drops, but that's less memorable (especially since beavers are available year-round).

of course, this event is not over yet, but i wish staff would at least comment about the drop rate, at least to affirm that it is actually working as intended. drop rates were pretty plentiful in previous years, so understandably players would be confused if they're playing with the same expectation based on that precedent. i am aware staff does not work over the weekend--nor would i expect them to do so--but it looks like there wasn't even any acknowledgement of the feedback regarding frigidfin after the fact, which is disappointing.
i'm not a fan of leaving negative comments, but this past frigidfin was the most frustrated i've been with a site event in a long time, and it's looking like this springswarm is turning out similarly. i know poor RNG is the most common complaint ever, but a LOT of people in the frigidfin thread were commenting about experiencing very low drop rates (specifically for the familiars, but it seemed to be for all non-food across the board--the narwins were highlighted because they were the only new items). i, personally, got very few drops--i don't recall exactly, i think 2 or 3 narwins total from doing hours of exalt training over the weekend. i think i may not have even gotten any scene or beaver drops, but that's less memorable (especially since beavers are available year-round).

of course, this event is not over yet, but i wish staff would at least comment about the drop rate, at least to affirm that it is actually working as intended. drop rates were pretty plentiful in previous years, so understandably players would be confused if they're playing with the same expectation based on that precedent. i am aware staff does not work over the weekend--nor would i expect them to do so--but it looks like there wasn't even any acknowledgement of the feedback regarding frigidfin after the fact, which is disappointing.
tumblr_inline_n9v718A0zU1qimaz8.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22