Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | webzone village | Interest Check
1 2 3 4
@sworded I think having something infect the setting would be pretty interesting! Maybe some sort of glitch or like malware or something of the like. It can be chill for a good portion of it, but slowly things start to seem off maybe? Maybe different rooms have varying levels of something being wrong?
@sworded I think having something infect the setting would be pretty interesting! Maybe some sort of glitch or like malware or something of the like. It can be chill for a good portion of it, but slowly things start to seem off maybe? Maybe different rooms have varying levels of something being wrong?
@Dingasoid
roughly 4 or so!

@StarUniverse
possibly, yeah !! i do like the idea of malware beasties or something similar >:] maybe play around with themes of "sanitation of the 'net" & have the primary / big bad antagonist be some kind of conglomerate company/advertiser trying to take over the setting?

i do think i wanna keep at least one or two rooms as "safe zones" for the characters, as i always want there to be a chance for them to take a breather; not necessarily a chance to restock, but more so to collect themselves or to sit out of the conflict entirely if they choose.
@Dingasoid
roughly 4 or so!

@StarUniverse
possibly, yeah !! i do like the idea of malware beasties or something similar >:] maybe play around with themes of "sanitation of the 'net" & have the primary / big bad antagonist be some kind of conglomerate company/advertiser trying to take over the setting?

i do think i wanna keep at least one or two rooms as "safe zones" for the characters, as i always want there to be a chance for them to take a breather; not necessarily a chance to restock, but more so to collect themselves or to sit out of the conflict entirely if they choose.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Dingasoid
also just saw your edit sdggvhj- but yEA, i'd love to see 'em !!
@Dingasoid
also just saw your edit sdggvhj- but yEA, i'd love to see 'em !!
Okay, cool! I can post a pic when I get home.

Those bad guy ideas sound pretty interesting! I could definitely see malware beasts / bugs. Maybe for the company and/or advertisers, there could be some baddies like the Cogs from Toontown?
Okay, cool! I can post a pic when I get home.

Those bad guy ideas sound pretty interesting! I could definitely see malware beasts / bugs. Maybe for the company and/or advertisers, there could be some baddies like the Cogs from Toontown?
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
@Dingasoid
nice, excited to see 'em!

yesss Cog-style baddies sound too perfect !!
@Dingasoid
nice, excited to see 'em!

yesss Cog-style baddies sound too perfect !!
@sworded

yeah, saferooms are usually always a good idea lol.

Did you have an idea on how many rooms in total there'd be during the whole roleplay? Or is it really just up to how long it lasts/how fast it's progressing?
@sworded

yeah, saferooms are usually always a good idea lol.

Did you have an idea on how many rooms in total there'd be during the whole roleplay? Or is it really just up to how long it lasts/how fast it's progressing?
@StarUniverse

kind of thinking it'll depend, though i have ideas for a set number of "zones" that contain all the rooms. exact room-count isn't really going to matter, but rather the larger area that contains it, if that makes sense!
@StarUniverse

kind of thinking it'll depend, though i have ideas for a set number of "zones" that contain all the rooms. exact room-count isn't really going to matter, but rather the larger area that contains it, if that makes sense!
@sworded

I think I understand

Like the overall area the rooms are in right?
@sworded

I think I understand

Like the overall area the rooms are in right?
@StarUniverse
yeah! like, animal jam is actually a perfect visual example of what i'm getting at; you have the overall map [or main "zone"], with sub-areas to explore. inside each sub-area would be the rooms the characters can enter~
@StarUniverse
yeah! like, animal jam is actually a perfect visual example of what i'm getting at; you have the overall map [or main "zone"], with sub-areas to explore. inside each sub-area would be the rooms the characters can enter~
@sworded

Ohh okay, yeah! Something I'm awfully familiar with lol.
@sworded

Ohh okay, yeah! Something I'm awfully familiar with lol.
1 2 3 4