Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Bug
I went to play some Coliseum when clicking into the Coliseum, it goes to the window with the "Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area.
In order to see this page, you will need to have a Flight Rising account and be logged in. If you have an account, you may log in by entering your username and password in the top right corner of the page.
If you'd like to find out more information about Flight Rising before signing up, why not check out our various social media pages?"

However, I am logged in and seem to be able to access everything else. I use Chrome and have tried opening the Coliseum in a new window, new tab, and existing tab.
I went to play some Coliseum when clicking into the Coliseum, it goes to the window with the "Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area.
In order to see this page, you will need to have a Flight Rising account and be logged in. If you have an account, you may log in by entering your username and password in the top right corner of the page.
If you'd like to find out more information about Flight Rising before signing up, why not check out our various social media pages?"

However, I am logged in and seem to be able to access everything else. I use Chrome and have tried opening the Coliseum in a new window, new tab, and existing tab.
flightrising_banner_by_bekssketches-dazl5h8.jpg
same! Is this perhaps due to implementing springswarm related changes? And if so, when can we expect this to be cleared up?
same! Is this perhaps due to implementing springswarm related changes? And if so, when can we expect this to be cleared up?
@BeksSketches @werewolftrixie you are partially logged in. manually log out, and then log back in.

this is caused by the fact that the site is split into two parts, and sometimes if you attempt to access the site while its doing daily rollover, you get logged out from one part of the site, but not the other.
@BeksSketches @werewolftrixie you are partially logged in. manually log out, and then log back in.

this is caused by the fact that the site is split into two parts, and sometimes if you attempt to access the site while its doing daily rollover, you get logged out from one part of the site, but not the other.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
omg thank youuuu
omg thank youuuu
@Ralzakark thankyou, it worked!
@Ralzakark thankyou, it worked!
flightrising_banner_by_bekssketches-dazl5h8.jpg