Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Over] Aberration Spawnday PB
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Ty to everyone currently supporting plague
Ty to everyone currently supporting plague
What is a goal you wish to accomplish this year?

Seeing a psychiatrist because I don't think what I've been diagnosed with is completely fitting.
What is a goal you wish to accomplish this year?

Seeing a psychiatrist because I don't think what I've been diagnosed with is completely fitting.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
@NoonAlt

I accidentally sent a Tundra w/Paisley at Lvl 8 for 17,250 instead of 17,750; so what I'll do now is send an Imperial at Lvl 8 for 18,250 instead of 17,750 if that makes sense?

Sorry about that!
@NoonAlt

I accidentally sent a Tundra w/Paisley at Lvl 8 for 17,250 instead of 17,750; so what I'll do now is send an Imperial at Lvl 8 for 18,250 instead of 17,750 if that makes sense?

Sorry about that!
@elysse Oh sorry that confused me, send them again please
@elysse Oh sorry that confused me, send them again please
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
@murrain

oops, I forgot to add the breed bonus to the imp I just sent you lol. will be sending another dragon in a second at the proper price to account for that, if that's alright! (seems like @/elysse directly above was in the same situation haha)
@murrain

oops, I forgot to add the breed bonus to the imp I just sent you lol. will be sending another dragon in a second at the proper price to account for that, if that's alright! (seems like @/elysse directly above was in the same situation haha)
07439048a79a7109f086908a9717179d64a1fcbd.png b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png ujEmykl.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Neutron Anytime I catch a non-accounted for Bonus, I typically just PM the missed amount, but that worked too. Happy Leveling!
@Neutron Anytime I catch a non-accounted for Bonus, I typically just PM the missed amount, but that worked too. Happy Leveling!
- We love'd love some new recommendations, what games should we try?

Super Ledgehop Double Laser, it's a somewhat short rhythm/bullet hell game where you can reflect and absorb enemies' bullets. It's quite silly, has a nice chiptune soundtrack, and it can be fun to mess around with its gimmicks.

If you want it, it's literally one dollar.
- We love'd love some new recommendations, what games should we try?

Super Ledgehop Double Laser, it's a somewhat short rhythm/bullet hell game where you can reflect and absorb enemies' bullets. It's quite silly, has a nice chiptune soundtrack, and it can be fun to mess around with its gimmicks.

If you want it, it's literally one dollar.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
[quote]We love'd love some new recommendations, what games should we try?[/quote] signalis. definitely signalis. you should play signalis on international women's day btw
Quote:
We love'd love some new recommendations, what games should we try?

signalis. definitely signalis. you should play signalis on international women's day btw
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
[center][b][size=7][size=5][color=maroon][font=book antiqua]PRICE RAISE![/font][/color][/size][/size][/b] [size=4]Hey there! Plague has [b]raised Public Buy prices[/b]! [emoji=aberration laughing size=1][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AkL3iDv.png[/img] [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1]
PRICE RAISE!

Hey there! Plague has raised Public Buy prices!

AkL3iDv.png

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@CreatesGod

i'm only receiving for gems, please double check the sheet if you're in need of treasure!
@CreatesGod

i'm only receiving for gems, please double check the sheet if you're in need of treasure!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17