Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Valentine's Raffle!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Congratulations to everyone and thank you @Amordel for hosting! :D

My choices are:

1. Hatchling #1
2. Hatchling #5
Congratulations to everyone and thank you @Amordel for hosting! :D

My choices are:

1. Hatchling #1
2. Hatchling #5
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
mlr1H8z.png mbKwr2f.png dsiNAWk.png
Hi !!! My prize choices are:
1. Fighting for Love
2. Candy Hearts
3. Fancy Tastes
4. Friendly Familiars
5. A Little Birdy
Hi !!! My prize choices are:
1. Fighting for Love
2. Candy Hearts
3. Fancy Tastes
4. Friendly Familiars
5. A Little Birdy
hihiii JZTAurm.pngHNrePE5.pngiwOM9O6.pngT0KNVWZ.pngyK2yfiw.pngMbe1yYW.png
EjGBJB6.png
8GlaCbq.pngOrwZglt.png
lqb6Y3W.pngZ2bPDJQ.png
1xDue47.pnggXNUypK.png
fieXavE.pngXs2FbyM.png
78pvs9O.pngyXne4AC.png
tTikle9.pngMLYYyPh.png
Pvn2CNp.png
filler
k13NqfY.png
filler
sFMScix.pngK3S42IV.png
EjGBJB6.png
@Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Updates @Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Raffle End
The first five prizes have been sent out!
@OhItsCyrus - you received Flower Bouquet!
@LavenderHoney - you received Hatchling #1!
@LilacStar - you received Candy Hearts!
@HawkMartian - you received Fighting for Love!
@dostoesquey - you received Fancy Tastes!

I am waiting on a response from the next winner, so for now prizes will be on hold until I either receive a response or the timeline I've given the winner to respond within has been reached. It won't be too long of a break; if I don't receive a reply I will move on to the next requests and then re-spin what prizes remain.

Thank you so much for all being so patient with me throughout the prize distribution process and for the raffle as a whole! It brings me so much joy to hear that so many of you had fun with this, and I am so grateful for everyone's participation. For those who sent items in, thank you so very much, I truly appreciate it! It helped a ton with being able to afford better prizes, and I did manage to fund some lair upgrades and gene projects with the remainders.

Any of you can check out some of my pairs that have been helped by this raffle at my Giveaway (Amordel's Freebies) and my Sales thread (Amordel's Cheap Hatchery). If you want, you can even get a hatchling from the pairs that were funded! I'm so glad to be able to give these guys out to people, it's truly a passion project.

One last general update for y'all, I may be a little more erratic with how long and when I'm online here. My life's gotten kinda busy IRL, and I've been spending a lot of my free time recently playing Overwatch with a group of old friends I reconnected with (which has also become a hyperfixation for me, lol). I still try and check in at least once daily, and I'm still incubating nests, but I might not be on as often. So, nothing's wrong, I've just gotten distracted with other things!
@Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Updates @Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Raffle End
The first five prizes have been sent out!
@OhItsCyrus - you received Flower Bouquet!
@LavenderHoney - you received Hatchling #1!
@LilacStar - you received Candy Hearts!
@HawkMartian - you received Fighting for Love!
@dostoesquey - you received Fancy Tastes!

I am waiting on a response from the next winner, so for now prizes will be on hold until I either receive a response or the timeline I've given the winner to respond within has been reached. It won't be too long of a break; if I don't receive a reply I will move on to the next requests and then re-spin what prizes remain.

Thank you so much for all being so patient with me throughout the prize distribution process and for the raffle as a whole! It brings me so much joy to hear that so many of you had fun with this, and I am so grateful for everyone's participation. For those who sent items in, thank you so very much, I truly appreciate it! It helped a ton with being able to afford better prizes, and I did manage to fund some lair upgrades and gene projects with the remainders.

Any of you can check out some of my pairs that have been helped by this raffle at my Giveaway (Amordel's Freebies) and my Sales thread (Amordel's Cheap Hatchery). If you want, you can even get a hatchling from the pairs that were funded! I'm so glad to be able to give these guys out to people, it's truly a passion project.

One last general update for y'all, I may be a little more erratic with how long and when I'm online here. My life's gotten kinda busy IRL, and I've been spending a lot of my free time recently playing Overwatch with a group of old friends I reconnected with (which has also become a hyperfixation for me, lol). I still try and check in at least once daily, and I'm still incubating nests, but I might not be on as often. So, nothing's wrong, I've just gotten distracted with other things!
ezgif-com-resize.gif dsiNAWk.png mlr1H8z.png
Hi! My prize choices are:
1. Friendly Familiars
2. Blushing Red
3. Hatchling 5
4. Box of Chocolates
5. Pink Crush
6. Floral Dish
7. Hatchling 3
8. Fancy Tastes
9. A Little Birdy
Hi! My prize choices are:
1. Friendly Familiars
2. Blushing Red
3. Hatchling 5
4. Box of Chocolates
5. Pink Crush
6. Floral Dish
7. Hatchling 3
8. Fancy Tastes
9. A Little Birdy
mlr1H8z.png53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgpO9OxgB.pngI7CI3v5.pngchsD6Vl.png
@pinglist-21051 @pinglist-21052 The remaining claimed prizes have been sent! @Lofaquibulatur - you received Friendly Familiars! @lamsweete - you received Box of Chocolates! @StarryComet - you received Blushing Red! @JumpinJoltik - you received Hatchling #5! @Babyotter - you received A Little Birdy! @ravbitleeks - you received Pink Crush! @AquamarineNaga - you received Floral Dish! @Azabelle - you received Hatchling #3! @ShadowLessHC98 - you received Hatchling #2! ----- The only remaining prize at this point is Hatchling #4: [quote name="Hatchling #4" ] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92942728][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929428/92942728_350.png[/img][/url] [item=brown-spotted mith][item=scene: Sweetheart Basket] [/center] [/quote] Later today or tomorrow I will take all the remaining participants and re-spin names for the final prize! Once again thanks for participating everyone, and winners, I hope you enjoy your prizes!

The remaining claimed prizes have been sent!
@Lofaquibulatur - you received Friendly Familiars!
@lamsweete - you received Box of Chocolates!
@StarryComet - you received Blushing Red!
@JumpinJoltik - you received Hatchling #5!
@Babyotter - you received A Little Birdy!
@ravbitleeks - you received Pink Crush!
@AquamarineNaga - you received Floral Dish!
@Azabelle - you received Hatchling #3!
@ShadowLessHC98 - you received Hatchling #2!

The only remaining prize at this point is Hatchling #4:
Hatchling #4 wrote:
92942728_350.png
Brown-Spotted Mith Scene: Sweetheart Basket

Later today or tomorrow I will take all the remaining participants and re-spin names for the final prize!

Once again thanks for participating everyone, and winners, I hope you enjoy your prizes!
Woo! GZ to everyone :D
Woo! GZ to everyone :D
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
mlr1H8z.png mbKwr2f.png dsiNAWk.png
Congrats everyone!
Congrats everyone!
Good luck to all!
Good luck to all!
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
@pinglist-21051 @pinglist-21052 All participants who hadn't yet won a prize were re-entered into the wheel, and the wheel picked the final winner: @cosmicgrave! Congratulations on winning Hatchling #4, I will send a Crossroads with your prize now :] [quote name="Hatchling #4" ] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92942728][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929428/92942728_350.png[/img][/url] [item=brown-spotted mith][item=scene: Sweetheart Basket] [/center] [/quote] ----- For the final time I will say a huge thank-you to all of y'all! It has genuinely been so much fun to host this, and I hope to host more raffles in the future. I'll use the same pinglists if I do so, so no worries about missing out! Hope everyone has a good rest of your day!

All participants who hadn't yet won a prize were re-entered into the wheel, and the wheel picked the final winner: @cosmicgrave! Congratulations on winning Hatchling #4, I will send a Crossroads with your prize now :]
Hatchling #4 wrote:
92942728_350.png
Brown-Spotted Mith Scene: Sweetheart Basket

For the final time I will say a huge thank-you to all of y'all! It has genuinely been so much fun to host this, and I hope to host more raffles in the future. I'll use the same pinglists if I do so, so no worries about missing out!
Hope everyone has a good rest of your day!
Oh, I honestly wasn't expecting to win anything lol. Thank you! And congrats to everybody who won, and I hope everybody who participated had a bit of fun.
Oh, I honestly wasn't expecting to win anything lol. Thank you! And congrats to everybody who won, and I hope everybody who participated had a bit of fun.
f8d1751f50b3627494deb7d1a9ac98d68749e38f.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35