Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games you love but won't play
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
There's much that I would love to play, but I don't end up doing so mostly because I struggle finishing games myself, and I'd be way better off watching^^;

I also find it that to me, some games are more interesting through a viewers perspective! Although I will say, certain games are genuinely better off being played as opposed to being watched.

[ also I um . end up getting horribly motion sick after a long play session ]
There's much that I would love to play, but I don't end up doing so mostly because I struggle finishing games myself, and I'd be way better off watching^^;

I also find it that to me, some games are more interesting through a viewers perspective! Although I will say, certain games are genuinely better off being played as opposed to being watched.

[ also I um . end up getting horribly motion sick after a long play session ]
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
Ngl most games in general, a lot of them stress me out and make it less fun to play; horror games especially. I love love horror but gosh the paranoia those games give me....

Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector and Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion are prime examples of this - they're two very special interests of mine and I do own them but I rarely play them due to me not being good at them + stressing me out. I'd love to watch someone else play them though

Heck watching others play games in general is always entertaining haha
Ngl most games in general, a lot of them stress me out and make it less fun to play; horror games especially. I love love horror but gosh the paranoia those games give me....

Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector and Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion are prime examples of this - they're two very special interests of mine and I do own them but I rarely play them due to me not being good at them + stressing me out. I'd love to watch someone else play them though

Heck watching others play games in general is always entertaining haha
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
the Splatoon series. looks really fun, esp the recent DLC, Side Order, and i love the visuals, the characters, and the world itself, but it's.... it's a bit too expensive for me, especially when i don't have an active Nintendo Online plan, and especially when it's mainly an online multiplayer game where you fight other people!i'm not good with online team shooters, and i can just imagine the losses because i don't prractice a lot ;;
i'd be happy to just listening to it's funky music or looking at other people's colorful sea creature fanart, but unless Nintendo makes Online free again (unlikely), i'm probably not going to touch the game.
the Splatoon series. looks really fun, esp the recent DLC, Side Order, and i love the visuals, the characters, and the world itself, but it's.... it's a bit too expensive for me, especially when i don't have an active Nintendo Online plan, and especially when it's mainly an online multiplayer game where you fight other people!i'm not good with online team shooters, and i can just imagine the losses because i don't prractice a lot ;;
i'd be happy to just listening to it's funky music or looking at other people's colorful sea creature fanart, but unless Nintendo makes Online free again (unlikely), i'm probably not going to touch the game.
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
YtTJqkQ.gif
1) FNAFSB+Ruin: I am a little worm when it comes to jump scares and would probably explode after just One if I were to play the game myself [emoji=skull size=1] also I watched so many playthroughs that I already know the story 2) Honkai Impact 3: I used to play it but I don't think I'll ever come back to it because, after a certain point in the story, you can't use your own characters and can only use what the story gives you which makes my upsetti spaghetti because the whole reason I got these characters is to use them while I do the story </3 idk if it changed but that's how I remember it there was a 3rd one but I literally Cannot remember-
1) FNAFSB+Ruin: I am a little worm when it comes to jump scares and would probably explode after just One if I were to play the game myself also I watched so many playthroughs that I already know the story
2) Honkai Impact 3: I used to play it but I don't think I'll ever come back to it because, after a certain point in the story, you can't use your own characters and can only use what the story gives you which makes my upsetti spaghetti because the whole reason I got these characters is to use them while I do the story </3 idk if it changed but that's how I remember it
there was a 3rd one but I literally Cannot remember-
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
soulsborne LOL i've tried playing dark souls but never got over the learning curve. much more entertaining to watch someone else play.
soulsborne LOL i've tried playing dark souls but never got over the learning curve. much more entertaining to watch someone else play.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
The Last of Us

I'm generally not good at games like that, though I did attempt to play the first game a couple of times but noped out because I hate horror and zombie games.
The Last of Us

I'm generally not good at games like that, though I did attempt to play the first game a couple of times but noped out because I hate horror and zombie games.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
all open world games, visual novels, most super plot heavy rpgs or stuff with active rpg combat like paper mario. also just virtually every game im interested in in general because i buy games so rarely and its free to watch a playthrough.
all open world games, visual novels, most super plot heavy rpgs or stuff with active rpg combat like paper mario. also just virtually every game im interested in in general because i buy games so rarely and its free to watch a playthrough.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
- Bloodborne, Elden Ring, any souls game. Love the lore, the art, the music, won’t play because of gameplay.

- Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail. I’ve been obsessed with these two games lately, but I would never play them cause I know I would succumb to spending a butt ton of money on either or both.
- Bloodborne, Elden Ring, any souls game. Love the lore, the art, the music, won’t play because of gameplay.

- Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail. I’ve been obsessed with these two games lately, but I would never play them cause I know I would succumb to spending a butt ton of money on either or both.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
Games like Devil May Cry or Path of Exile. Not great with ARPGs. Fun to watch though!
Games like Devil May Cry or Path of Exile. Not great with ARPGs. Fun to watch though!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
love love love to watch horror games, esp ones that are oddly horrific (Who's Lila, RE series, Dead Space, Outlast series, etc.) but CANNOT and WILL NOT play bc I am way too scared for obvious reasons,,,
love love love to watch horror games, esp ones that are oddly horrific (Who's Lila, RE series, Dead Space, Outlast series, etc.) but CANNOT and WILL NOT play bc I am way too scared for obvious reasons,,,
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9