Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Bestiary Questions!
Hi, I have a few questions about the bestiary!
1. If I sell/transmute a non-awakened familiar, will it be removed from my bestiary?
2. If I sell/transmute an awakened familiar, will it be removed from my bestiary?
3. If I bond with a Fiona familiar that is on one of my dragons, can I bond with it again in my lair?
Tysm in advance :)
Hi, I have a few questions about the bestiary!
1. If I sell/transmute a non-awakened familiar, will it be removed from my bestiary?
2. If I sell/transmute an awakened familiar, will it be removed from my bestiary?
3. If I bond with a Fiona familiar that is on one of my dragons, can I bond with it again in my lair?
Tysm in advance :)
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
@Mixup
1. yes, assuming you have no other copies.
2. the familiar will remain colored but it will lose the starry background.
3. nope. bonding in either the lair or at Fiona's covers both. (though functionally the bit of extra treasure you get for doing so kind of acts like double-bonding to begin with, just with less clicks.)
@Mixup
1. yes, assuming you have no other copies.
2. the familiar will remain colored but it will lose the starry background.
3. nope. bonding in either the lair or at Fiona's covers both. (though functionally the bit of extra treasure you get for doing so kind of acts like double-bonding to begin with, just with less clicks.)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Tysm! This clears everything up!
@After Tysm! This clears everything up!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png