Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Game/show Characters you HC
1 2
I headcanon Delgado from Starfield as bisexual, which seems pretty common despite the fact that all his paired fics are with female spacefarers, but I also go a little further and I like to think he would have had some past and unresolved tension with Sam Coe. both are decent foils as both are rich kids from Akila City, obviously had some trouble with their families, except Sam's never able to escape the weight of his name while Delgado got exiled and never had to worry about it, and both fell into crime, except Delgado used it get away and join the Fleet while Sam's life of crime ended up giving him a job in the Rangers. also they're both my favourite characters so them having some sort of feelings (anger, love, whatever) and history just makes my brain happy.

I also like to think he's terrible trying to initiate a relationship. like, I firmly believe he's good looking enough in universe for pirates to either be infatuated with him or at least see getting with him as a decent way to climb the ranks, but I feel he's rusty with his flirting skills and usually resorts to more subtle stuff because that's all he thinks works.

and the two under him are a lesbian couple so he definitely third wheels when they drink at the Nova you can't take that from me
I headcanon Delgado from Starfield as bisexual, which seems pretty common despite the fact that all his paired fics are with female spacefarers, but I also go a little further and I like to think he would have had some past and unresolved tension with Sam Coe. both are decent foils as both are rich kids from Akila City, obviously had some trouble with their families, except Sam's never able to escape the weight of his name while Delgado got exiled and never had to worry about it, and both fell into crime, except Delgado used it get away and join the Fleet while Sam's life of crime ended up giving him a job in the Rangers. also they're both my favourite characters so them having some sort of feelings (anger, love, whatever) and history just makes my brain happy.

I also like to think he's terrible trying to initiate a relationship. like, I firmly believe he's good looking enough in universe for pirates to either be infatuated with him or at least see getting with him as a decent way to climb the ranks, but I feel he's rusty with his flirting skills and usually resorts to more subtle stuff because that's all he thinks works.

and the two under him are a lesbian couple so he definitely third wheels when they drink at the Nova you can't take that from me
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
*hits Avery Pokemon Shield with my trans man beam* *hits Piers Pokemon SWSH with my trans man beam* *hits Cinnamoroll with my trans man beam* *hits every character I have ever loved with my trans man beam*
*hits Avery Pokemon Shield with my trans man beam* *hits Piers Pokemon SWSH with my trans man beam* *hits Cinnamoroll with my trans man beam* *hits every character I have ever loved with my trans man beam*
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
1 2