Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Xen's Shop of Transmutations [OPEN]
[center] [columns][item= glowing mushroom cap][nextcol][font=consolas][size=7][color=7943cc]Xen's Shop of Transmutations[/color][/size] [color=93bcc9][size=4]Where the fun starts with melting.[/size][/color][/font][/columns] ----- [color=70655d][size=4]Hello, I'm Xenophon and I like to transmute while I'm hanging out on FR! I tend to collect a fairly large hoard of transmutations and I've realized that this would be a great way for me to get myself some genes and complete some projects. Since material prices fluctuate, [b]I'll be updating the prices every Wednesday to match with the lowest prices on the Auction House[/b] at the time. None of my materials are listed on the Auction House though for organization's sake. Any materials not available when you order them will be reserved for you if I make them later and you'll be contacted! [b]Orders are FCFS[/b] ----- [color=70655d][size=4][b]To order materials, please fill out this form below:[/b][/color] [b]Materials List:[/b] (list type and amount, only up to 10 materials total) [b]Payment:[/b] (Gems or Treasure) [b]Contact to Confirm:[/b] (Pings or DM) ----- [/color][b]Currently I have:[/b][/size] [columns][center][size=4] [quote name="Prices"] R Goo 6g/kt R Ooze 1g/kt R Sludge 4g/kt O Goo 3g/kt O Ooze 1g/kt O Sludge 2g/kt Y Goo 2g/kt Y Ooze 2g/kt Y Sludge 1g/kt G Goo 1g/kt G Ooze 2g/kt G Sludge 1g/kt B Goo 22g/kt B Ooze 8g/kt B Sludge 21g/kt P Goo 7g/kt P Ooze 7g/kt P Sludge 15g/kt W Slime 7g/kt G Slime 3g/kt B Slime 10g/kt C Muck 2g/kt S Muck 6g/kt G Muck 8g/kt [/quote][nextcol][center][size=4] [item= red goo] x4 [item= orange goo] x7 [item= yellow goo] x2 [item= green goo] x39 [item=blue goo] x2 [item=purple goo] x4 [nextcol][center][size=4] [item= red ooze] x7 [item= orange ooze] x9 [item= yellow ooze] x12 [item= green ooze] x43 [item=blue ooze] x8 [item=purple ooze] x7 [nextcol][center][size=4] [item= red sludge] x1 [item= orange sludge] x10 [item= yellow sludge] x3 [item= green sludge] x17 [item=blue sludge] x1 [item=purple sludge] x3 [nextcol][center][size=4] [item=white slime] x0 [item=grey slime] x18 [item=black slime] x2 [item= copper muck] x5 [item= silver muck] x0 [item= gold muck] x0 [nextcol][center][size=4] [/columns]
Glowing Mushroom Cap Xen's Shop of Transmutations
Where the fun starts with melting.

Hello, I'm Xenophon and I like to transmute while I'm hanging out on FR! I tend to collect a fairly large hoard of transmutations and I've realized that this would be a great way for me to get myself some genes and complete some projects.

Since material prices fluctuate, I'll be updating the prices every Wednesday to match with the lowest prices on the Auction House at the time. None of my materials are listed on the Auction House though for organization's sake.

Any materials not available when you order them will be reserved for you if I make them later and you'll be contacted! Orders are FCFS

To order materials, please fill out this form below:

Materials List: (list type and amount, only up to 10 materials total)
Payment: (Gems or Treasure)
Contact to Confirm: (Pings or DM)
Currently I have:

Prices wrote:
R Goo 6g/kt
R Ooze 1g/kt
R Sludge 4g/kt
O Goo 3g/kt
O Ooze 1g/kt
O Sludge 2g/kt
Y Goo 2g/kt
Y Ooze 2g/kt
Y Sludge 1g/kt
G Goo 1g/kt
G Ooze 2g/kt
G Sludge 1g/kt
B Goo 22g/kt
B Ooze 8g/kt
B Sludge 21g/kt
P Goo 7g/kt
P Ooze 7g/kt
P Sludge 15g/kt
W Slime 7g/kt
G Slime 3g/kt
B Slime 10g/kt
C Muck 2g/kt
S Muck 6g/kt
G Muck 8g/kt

Red Goo
x4
Orange Goo
x7
Yellow Goo
x2
Green Goo
x39
Blue Goo
x2
Purple Goo
x4

Red Ooze
x7
Orange Ooze
x9
Yellow Ooze
x12
Green Ooze
x43
Blue Ooze
x8
Purple Ooze
x7

Red Sludge
x1
Orange Sludge
x10
Yellow Sludge
x3
Green Sludge
x17
Blue Sludge
x1
Purple Sludge
x3

White Slime
x0
Grey Slime
x18
Black Slime
x2
Copper Muck
x5
Silver Muck
x0
Gold Muck
x0

I78sirX.png
[center] [columns][item= glowing mushroom cap][nextcol][font=consolas][size=7][color=7943cc]Free Cauldron Reserving[/color][/size] [color=93bcc9][size=4]For when you need the extra help.[/size][/color][/font] [/columns] ----- [color=70655d][size=4] Reserving my cauldron is pretty easy! There's [b]no fee for using it [/b]and all you would need to do is [b]fill out the form below and provide the materials and funds[/b] to create the item you want when the time comes! Tips are appreciated but not needed if you want to use my cauldron. To keep it fair to myself, so I can keep brewing materials to stock the shop with, [b]my cauldron will be available for others to use only over the weekend![/b] To keep it fair to others, I'll place folks on a FCFS ping list and ping either here or DM them as requested. ----- [color=70655d][size=4]To reserve my cauldron please fill out the form below: [/color] [b]Item to be created:[/b] (list the item you want to make here) [b]Contact Preference:[/b] (Pings or DM) [b]Notes:[/b] (write what you want me to know or put N/A) ----- [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] [color=70655d][b]Cauldron Level:[/b] 14 [b]CLOSED FOR THE WEEK[/b] [/center]
Glowing Mushroom Cap Free Cauldron Reserving
For when you need the extra help.

Reserving my cauldron is pretty easy! There's no fee for using it and all you would need to do is fill out the form below and provide the materials and funds to create the item you want when the time comes! Tips are appreciated but not needed if you want to use my cauldron.

To keep it fair to myself, so I can keep brewing materials to stock the shop with, my cauldron will be available for others to use only over the weekend! To keep it fair to others, I'll place folks on a FCFS ping list and ping either here or DM them as requested.

To reserve my cauldron please fill out the form below:

Item to be created: (list the item you want to make here)
Contact Preference: (Pings or DM)
Notes: (write what you want me to know or put N/A)

cauldron_loading.gif

Cauldron Level: 14
CLOSED FOR THE WEEK
I78sirX.png
[center] [columns][item= glowing mushroom cap][nextcol][font=consolas][size=7][color=7943cc]Bulk Orders of Various Types[/color][/size] [color=93bcc9][size=4]When just a few isn't enough.[/size][/color][/font][/columns] ----- [color=70655d][size=4] A specific post for bulk orders of materials! These are handled a little differently than just ordering a couple of materials for your next project. [b]I consider a bulk order to be 11+ materials made in one order. [/b] [b]Every bulk order gets a discount![/b] If the price of the order does not end in 0, I'll round down to the nearest 10g/10kt, so that means 55g worth of stuff will be 50g or 349kt will become 340kt even![/size] [size=2] This is because I dislike weird numbers. That's all.[/size] [size=4]To allow my stock of materials to fill up enough to fulfill bulk orders, [b]I'll be opening these orders only on the last week of the month[/b] and close them once I run out of materials or the week ends. ----- [color=70655d][size=4][b]There are three types of bulk orders:[/b][/color] [emoji=blue gem size=1] [b]Specific:[/b] These orders allow a user to specify the amount and type of materials they want. Folks that order this are prioritized over all orders. [emoji=green gem size=1] [b]Priority Random:[/b] These orders allow a user to specify up to 3 materials they want but not amounts. If these materials are available after the Specific Orders are fulfilled, I'll include them in the order. If some of the listed materials are unavailable and the ones that are listed do not match the budget, I'll roll more items to fit within that user's budget. [emoji=brown gem size=1] [b]Random:[/b] These orders are purely random. Whatever is left over after the first two types of orders are fulfilled will be rolled randomly and made to fit within a user's budget. [color=70655d][size=4]For bulk orders that request a budget, [b]please state a budget[/b] so I won't accidentally go over your budget. If the budget field is left blank (or you write N/A), you'll have to wait for those who have a budget listed to have their orders fulfilled. [b]Only one budget-less order can be fulfilled every month[/b] as the rest of the materials will be given to that order and charged accordingly.[/color] ----- [color=70655d][size=4][b]To make a bulk order, please fill out the form below:[/b][/color] [b]Bulk Order Form Type:[/b] (Specific, Priority Random, Random) [b]Materials List:[/b] (list all materials if Specific, list up to 3 if Priority Random, [b]Budget:[/b] (list budget in gems or treasure if Priority Random or Random is selected) [b]Contact to Confirm:[/b] (Pings or DM) [b]Notes:[/b] (write what you want me to know or put N/A) [/center]
Glowing Mushroom Cap Bulk Orders of Various Types
When just a few isn't enough.

A specific post for bulk orders of materials! These are handled a little differently than just ordering a couple of materials for your next project. I consider a bulk order to be 11+ materials made in one order.

Every bulk order gets a discount! If the price of the order does not end in 0, I'll round down to the nearest 10g/10kt, so that means 55g worth of stuff will be 50g or 349kt will become 340kt even!

This is because I dislike weird numbers. That's all.

To allow my stock of materials to fill up enough to fulfill bulk orders, I'll be opening these orders only on the last week of the month and close them once I run out of materials or the week ends.

There are three types of bulk orders:

Specific: These orders allow a user to specify the amount and type of materials they want. Folks that order this are prioritized over all orders.

Priority Random: These orders allow a user to specify up to 3 materials they want but not amounts. If these materials are available after the Specific Orders are fulfilled, I'll include them in the order. If some of the listed materials are unavailable and the ones that are listed do not match the budget, I'll roll more items to fit within that user's budget.

Random: These orders are purely random. Whatever is left over after the first two types of orders are fulfilled will be rolled randomly and made to fit within a user's budget.

For bulk orders that request a budget, please state a budget so I won't accidentally go over your budget. If the budget field is left blank (or you write N/A), you'll have to wait for those who have a budget listed to have their orders fulfilled. Only one budget-less order can be fulfilled every month as the rest of the materials will be given to that order and charged accordingly.
To make a bulk order, please fill out the form below:

Bulk Order Form Type: (Specific, Priority Random, Random)
Materials List: (list all materials if Specific, list up to 3 if Priority Random,
Budget: (list budget in gems or treasure if Priority Random or Random is selected)
Contact to Confirm: (Pings or DM)
Notes: (write what you want me to know or put N/A)
I78sirX.png
[center] [columns][item= glowing mushroom cap][nextcol][font=consolas][size=7][color=7943cc]Ping Lists[/color][/size] [color=93bcc9][size=4]Let the pinging begin![/size][/color][/font][/columns] ----- Once an order form has been filled out, you'll be put on this pinglist. Only orders that I can fulfill immediately will not be placed here. [b]Restock Pinglist:[/b] [quote name= Restock] [/quote] [b]Cauldron Pinglist:[/b] [quote name= Cauldron] [/quote] [b]Bulk Order Pinglists:[/b] [quote name= Specific_Bulk] [/quote] [quote name= Priority_Bulk] [/quote] [quote name= Random_Bulk] [/quote] [quote name= Budgetless_Bulk] [/quote]
Glowing Mushroom Cap Ping Lists
Let the pinging begin!

Once an order form has been filled out, you'll be put on this pinglist. Only orders that I can fulfill immediately will not be placed here.

Restock Pinglist:
Restock wrote:

Cauldron Pinglist:
Cauldron wrote:

Bulk Order Pinglists:
Specific_Bulk wrote:
Priority_Bulk wrote:
Random_Bulk wrote:
Budgetless_Bulk wrote:
I78sirX.png
Claimed! Might put associates here idk
Claimed! Might put associates here idk