Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Long Term Nest Rentals
Hello!!

I am looking into getting some help with Long term nest rentals:)

I'm after the following:
Light Nest x3
Fire Nest x1
Ice x1

Looking to work with some players for a more long term rental system.

I can offer my lightning nests. I always have 2 out of 5 open at all times.
I'm also down to offer hatchlings from said pairs if you are interested in them:)
Thanks!!
Hello!!

I am looking into getting some help with Long term nest rentals:)

I'm after the following:
Light Nest x3
Fire Nest x1
Ice x1

Looking to work with some players for a more long term rental system.

I can offer my lightning nests. I always have 2 out of 5 open at all times.
I'm also down to offer hatchlings from said pairs if you are interested in them:)
Thanks!!
Blank-525-x-100.png
Up
Up
Blank-525-x-100.png
Up
Up
Blank-525-x-100.png
@SpeakerOfBeasts

Hi!
I'd love the oppurtunity to hatch in a lightning nest, and usually I always have space and nests to use ^^
(Including now, I've got a nest open)
@SpeakerOfBeasts

Hi!
I'd love the oppurtunity to hatch in a lightning nest, and usually I always have space and nests to use ^^
(Including now, I've got a nest open)
P8PTesm.png
@SpeakerOfBeasts I'm in light, and I'm happy to rent one of my nests out to you! I'm not too sure what prices generally go for in nest rentals, so would 5g per nest work?

I'm not as interested in lightning hatches, sorry! although hatchlings could be interesting, if they're pretty to me
@SpeakerOfBeasts I'm in light, and I'm happy to rent one of my nests out to you! I'm not too sure what prices generally go for in nest rentals, so would 5g per nest work?

I'm not as interested in lightning hatches, sorry! although hatchlings could be interesting, if they're pretty to me
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
I'm in Fire, and happy to rent out a nest -- I pretty much always have at least one open. 5g/5kt and snacks seems to be the general rule as far as I can tell. Let me know if you're interested either short or long term!
I'm in Fire, and happy to rent out a nest -- I pretty much always have at least one open. 5g/5kt and snacks seems to be the general rule as far as I can tell. Let me know if you're interested either short or long term!