Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Am I the only one with 0 coli luck?
for a long time, I didn't know you could get genes or eggs or eye vials from the coli because I've never gotten any as drops. I have gotten like, maybe 2 pieces of apparel. I have a handful of familiars but not many (I've been in the silk-strewn wreckage for about a week now trying to get familiars and i've only gotten 2 HAHA)

RNG just is NOT on my side...
for a long time, I didn't know you could get genes or eggs or eye vials from the coli because I've never gotten any as drops. I have gotten like, maybe 2 pieces of apparel. I have a handful of familiars but not many (I've been in the silk-strewn wreckage for about a week now trying to get familiars and i've only gotten 2 HAHA)

RNG just is NOT on my side...
87336293p.png Click Wendell for Wishlist! She'll show you the goods. just moving the best part over Harren, he/him, plagueling. Ask me about my dragon's extended warranty! (Thanks Mom!)
RNG is a fickle mistress indeed. I've had times where I've gotten like three eggs in two weeks, and times where I can't remember a single memorable drop for months at a time. That's just the nature of probability I suppose.
RNG is a fickle mistress indeed. I've had times where I've gotten like three eggs in two weeks, and times where I can't remember a single memorable drop for months at a time. That's just the nature of probability I suppose.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
Definitely not just you! I had pretty ok coli luck in my first year here - I had a goal of getting at least one egg per month to hatch during the fests, and I always managed to get one (albeit with a LOT of determination). Now though? What are eggs? Do those still drop? Rare genes? Boss fams? None for me! Coli never, ever feels worthwhile anymore.
Definitely not just you! I had pretty ok coli luck in my first year here - I had a goal of getting at least one egg per month to hatch during the fests, and I always managed to get one (albeit with a LOT of determination). Now though? What are eggs? Do those still drop? Rare genes? Boss fams? None for me! Coli never, ever feels worthwhile anymore.
8eQDIbk.png
It's times like these when you must visit the shrine of the RNG diety Derek [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3036919/1][img]https://i.ibb.co/r7NTx4W/C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif[/img][/url]
It's times like these when you must visit the shrine of the RNG diety Derek

C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
A few weeks ago I got literally an egg a day for 5 days just from exalting fodder and now? Literally nothing but scrap apparel to throw into Baldwins. RNG giveth and RNG taketh away [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=1]
A few weeks ago I got literally an egg a day for 5 days just from exalting fodder and now? Literally nothing but scrap apparel to throw into Baldwins. RNG giveth and RNG taketh away
HxP6kXi.png5196.png1051.png 1084.png34793.pngHxP6kXi.png
She/Her FR +3
RNG blessed us and RNG balances us. I've gotten pretty lucky with hatches and stuff lately, so I'm not too shocked my coli drops haven't been the best. I think in the past few days of training dragons to level 10 for exalting I've gotten like.. 2 rare drops and one was a spiral eye vial, the other was Featherbeard
RNG blessed us and RNG balances us. I've gotten pretty lucky with hatches and stuff lately, so I'm not too shocked my coli drops haven't been the best. I think in the past few days of training dragons to level 10 for exalting I've gotten like.. 2 rare drops and one was a spiral eye vial, the other was Featherbeard
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Oh man I feel you. I didnt have much luck for a long while but it seems like RNG has finally decided to sprinkle a little on me. I got an earth egg and the red boss toad from the mire during Valightines dom push.

And monday I decided to start grinding Silk-strewn wreckage myself since I only had a couple familiars from there. I am now down to needing two: The sunset buttersnake and the Moth Keeper boss. I managed to get the Midnight Lantern boss just a little bit ago and just about screamed. Gotta keep trying for the other one though.
Oh man I feel you. I didnt have much luck for a long while but it seems like RNG has finally decided to sprinkle a little on me. I got an earth egg and the red boss toad from the mire during Valightines dom push.

And monday I decided to start grinding Silk-strewn wreckage myself since I only had a couple familiars from there. I am now down to needing two: The sunset buttersnake and the Moth Keeper boss. I managed to get the Midnight Lantern boss just a little bit ago and just about screamed. Gotta keep trying for the other one though.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif