Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiars inside Hoard
So I've been wondering if there would be more animo for a small thing that could be added to the overview inside of the hoard. I've got plenty of familiars as most people over a good amount of time playing the game will have, I'm planning on selling the ones I have double and fully bonded with but due to how the UI is now set up, it doesn't show how far you've bonded with said creatures.

I feel that a small icon or bar showing you how far they are bonded would improve this situation as I have to either go through the bestiary and search them up 1 by 1 or go through the familiar spot on a dragon to change them about and look at how far they are.
So I've been wondering if there would be more animo for a small thing that could be added to the overview inside of the hoard. I've got plenty of familiars as most people over a good amount of time playing the game will have, I'm planning on selling the ones I have double and fully bonded with but due to how the UI is now set up, it doesn't show how far you've bonded with said creatures.

I feel that a small icon or bar showing you how far they are bonded would improve this situation as I have to either go through the bestiary and search them up 1 by 1 or go through the familiar spot on a dragon to change them about and look at how far they are.
You can filter the familiar tab in Hoard to only show Awakened familiars.
You can filter the familiar tab in Hoard to only show Awakened familiars.
Thank you for your reply, I had not seen this before. Gonna have to check it out!
Thank you for your reply, I had not seen this before. Gonna have to check it out!