Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [preorder closed] cicada spiral f
1 2 3 4 5 6
That is a beautiful skin!! Could i have a slot if they're still available?
That is a beautiful skin!! Could i have a slot if they're still available?
Oh wow, can I please have a slot if you'll do a fifth run? This is beautiful.
A vibrant red/orange fiery-themed recolour would have me breaking the sound barrier with the speed at which I'd be pelting you with gems. Just sayin'.
Oh wow, can I please have a slot if you'll do a fifth run? This is beautiful.
A vibrant red/orange fiery-themed recolour would have me breaking the sound barrier with the speed at which I'd be pelting you with gems. Just sayin'.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Obsessed with this skin, could I get a slot please? I can never say no to pretty bug accents
Obsessed with this skin, could I get a slot please? I can never say no to pretty bug accents
yWVIirM.png
May I request a slot if possible? A white red version could also be pretty cool!
May I request a slot if possible? A white red version could also be pretty cool!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
I'd love to be added for a slot, please!
I'd love to be added for a slot, please!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx old-oaks-2.png
jt3PpxV.png

xxxxx thank you to everyone for your interest! i really didn't expect this lol --- i'll be setting up a thread with better organization for any future releases/recolors if anyone wants to be pinged for that! i'm currently considering gold/tan, silver/blue, rose gold/pastel, and red versions.

at this time preorders are closed and i'll be collecting prepayment! i'll need at least 5-6 from each run to afford the blueprints and will submit asap. i'll keep the run lists on the first post updated for payment and when each run is sent in for submission. the extra slots from run 5 will be on the AH.

here's the reskin (a tool i wish i knew about earlier smh)

xxxxx thank you to everyone for your interest! i really didn't expect this lol --- i'll be setting up a thread with better organization for any future releases/recolors if anyone wants to be pinged for that! i'm currently considering gold/tan, silver/blue, rose gold/pastel, and red versions.

at this time preorders are closed and i'll be collecting prepayment! i'll need at least 5-6 from each run to afford the blueprints and will submit asap. i'll keep the run lists on the first post updated for payment and when each run is sent in for submission. the extra slots from run 5 will be on the AH.

here's the reskin (a tool i wish i knew about earlier smh)
Wow your spiral skin is stunning! Could I have one of the extra slots from run 5? Or if not, could I get a ping when the extra copies go on the AH?
Wow your spiral skin is stunning! Could I have one of the extra slots from run 5? Or if not, could I get a ping when the extra copies go on the AH?
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png
i would also love to be added to run 5 if possible! this is gorgeous
i would also love to be added to run 5 if possible! this is gorgeous
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
please add me to run 5 if there are any spots left!
please add me to run 5 if there are any spots left!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º