Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open!] Denryu draws dragons [USD/EUR]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello!
Congrats on the Art SHop! they are amazing drawings! =D

Best of the success!
Hello!
Congrats on the Art SHop! they are amazing drawings! =D

Best of the success!
CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png
[emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
Closed my FRC slots for now to prepare for Lightning's AFF next week. I'll ping my FRC pinglist there once it opens :)
Closed my FRC slots for now to prepare for Lightning's AFF next week. I'll ping my FRC pinglist there once it opens :)
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu
Commission type: Flat
Character: https://imgur.com/a/i7vB9aB
Payment: gems
Notes: Holding his head, and crouched down. This creature used to be a human but because of a curse, he turned into this enraged breathing-fire beast. Before the change, he used to have a lovely big sister and she was his moral support and his home. Since the curse, he feels alone and enraged about not being able to avoid her death.
@Denryu
Commission type: Flat
Character: https://imgur.com/a/i7vB9aB
Payment: gems
Notes: Holding his head, and crouched down. This creature used to be a human but because of a curse, he turned into this enraged breathing-fire beast. Before the change, he used to have a lovely big sister and she was his moral support and his home. Since the curse, he feels alone and enraged about not being able to avoid her death.
@Iss
Sorry, currently not taking gem payments, only USD/EUR in this thread! I do however have a couple of art for fodder slots available this week :)
@Iss
Sorry, currently not taking gem payments, only USD/EUR in this thread! I do however have a couple of art for fodder slots available this week :)
7G6xGb.png
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
7G6xGb.png
[center]@pinglist-20861 [img]https://b.l3n.co/i/OD3MI9.png[/img] [b]Slots filled for now![/b] [s]I need stuff to draw and some gems so opening [b]two[/b] FRC slots :> Check the prices on the first page and remember to use the order form. Complex accents and apparel cost extra, or you can limit it to 1-3 apparel pieces and let me simplify the accents~ [/s] Also a reminder that USD/EUR slots are [i]always[/i] open, and get bumped to the front of the queue! I have a dog to feed [emoji=dog 3 size=1][/center]
@FRC Slots open
OD3MI9.png
Slots filled for now!
I need stuff to draw and some gems so opening two FRC slots :> Check the prices on the first page and remember to use the order form. Complex accents and apparel cost extra, or you can limit it to 1-3 apparel pieces and let me simplify the accents~

Also a reminder that USD/EUR slots are always open, and get bumped to the front of the queue! I have a dog to feed
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu are treasure payments available? Prices are listed in treasure but the form only states gems and eggs as an option for FRC so I want to make sure
@Denryu are treasure payments available? Prices are listed in treasure but the form only states gems and eggs as an option for FRC so I want to make sure
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@AspenCrow
Yeah I take treasure too, just prefer gem payments but either is ok c:
@AspenCrow
Yeah I take treasure too, just prefer gem payments but either is ok c:
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu in that case I'd love to place an order Commission type: Flat colour Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50523912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505240/50523912_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: Treasure Notes: Arzi is the clan healer, He's kind and caring but closed off and somewhat aloof. He spends his free time reading or hanging out with his family. I don't have any specific pose in mind, so feel free to draw whatever you want
@Denryu in that case I'd love to place an order
Commission type: Flat colour
Character:
50523912_350.png
Payment: Treasure
Notes: Arzi is the clan healer, He's kind and caring but closed off and somewhat aloof. He spends his free time reading or hanging out with his family. I don't have any specific pose in mind, so feel free to draw whatever you want
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6