Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your new lair generator
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
[item=Silver Ore][item=Nogglet][item=Black Bishop][item=Feline Triskull][item=Mangled Zeeba Carcass] I think the Nogglet is the big outlier here, everything else either gives dead animal or grungy abandoned semi-medieval fantasy (I don't know if I'm doing a good job explaining it but the vision is there, ok) which I feel are vibes I could combine fairly well, and then there's just a cutesy little, very much alive, fish. I'm probably not actually going to use this, but it's a fun exercise none the less.
Silver Ore Nogglet Black Bishop Feline Triskull Mangled Zeeba Carcass
I think the Nogglet is the big outlier here, everything else either gives dead animal or grungy abandoned semi-medieval fantasy (I don't know if I'm doing a good job explaining it but the vision is there, ok) which I feel are vibes I could combine fairly well, and then there's just a cutesy little, very much alive, fish. I'm probably not actually going to use this, but it's a fun exercise none the less.
[item=Gale Wolf][item=Leather Leg Wraps][item=Enchanted Remains][item=Crested Newt][item=Bean Beetle] hmm interesting. maybe something to do with alchemy? or like, gardening/biology? I'll probably stick to my carnival, but it's still fun
Gale Wolf Leather Leg Wraps Enchanted Remains Crested Newt Bean Beetle

hmm interesting. maybe something to do with alchemy? or like, gardening/biology? I'll probably stick to my carnival, but it's still fun
7AKWF4o.gif cicada
it/its, +2 hours FR time
mannequin enthusiast
wishlist
fandragons
clan lore (soon)
[item=Hellbender][item=Frostbite Beetle][item=Yellow Canary][item=Mammophant Snout][item=Scythe Kamaitachi] a very hungry scythe kamaitachi. i...have no idea
Hellbender Frostbite Beetle Yellow Canary Mammophant Snout Scythe Kamaitachi

a very hungry scythe kamaitachi. i...have no idea
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
[item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Weirdly-Written Textscroll][item=Fragile Antler][item=Runed Tuft of Fur][item=Dragon Coral] your guess is as good as mine on this one??
Zephyr Acuity Fragment Weirdly-Written Textscroll Fragile Antler Runed Tuft of Fur Dragon Coral

your guess is as good as mine on this one??
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
[center][item=driftwood branch][item=silver kitsune][item=greystone deer][item=giant kelp][item=ivory tail tatters ][/center] A small shrine by the sea inhabited by spirits? The tail tatters are even kinda reminiscent of [i]shide[/i]. that's an aesthetic I could really get into, actually
Driftwood Branch Silver Kitsune Greystone Deer Giant Kelp Ivory Tail Tatters

A small shrine by the sea inhabited by spirits? The tail tatters are even kinda reminiscent of shide.

that's an aesthetic I could really get into, actually
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

[item=meaty cotton candy][item=daydreamer's spines][item=sharpened serthis spear][item=lump of clay][item=billy bass] What I'm getting from this is a rustic fishing community off the coast of the Abiding Boneyard. That's basically what I've already got, except located off the Shattered Plain instead--Crim's got my vibes down perfectly
Meaty Cotton Candy Daydreamer's Spines Sharpened Serthis Spear Lump of Clay Billy Bass

What I'm getting from this is a rustic fishing community off the coast of the Abiding Boneyard. That's basically what I've already got, except located off the Shattered Plain instead--Crim's got my vibes down perfectly
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
[item=Kelly Green Ovalcrown][item=Vial of River Muck][item=Exercise Wheel][item=Pincushion Urchin][item=Natural Acuity Fragment] Fancy, energetic, prickly emos in Nature. Doesn't seem to me like I need to change anything.
Kelly Green Ovalcrown Vial of River Muck Exercise Wheel Pincushion Urchin Natural Acuity Fragment

Fancy, energetic, prickly emos in Nature. Doesn't seem to me like I need to change anything.

[Item=Micro Deer][Item=scholar][Item=magic mirror][Item=wave cutter][item=pleco] I'm getting murder mystery in a small farming town vibes, sick theme but very different from my current one lol
Micro Deer Scholar Magic Mirror Wave Cutter Pleco

I'm getting murder mystery in a small farming town vibes, sick theme but very different from my current one lol
PZfBrh7.gifD0NsT2R.pngPZfBrh7.gif
[item=Shed Fuchsia Scale][item=Enfeeble][item=Crusty Copper Pot][item=Water Shield][item=Rhodochrosite] So pink, water, rusty cooking and weakness. I'm thinking water clan that used to run a restaurant but now has turned to poison making or alchemy.
Shed Fuchsia Scale Enfeeble Crusty Copper Pot Water Shield Rhodochrosite

So pink, water, rusty cooking and weakness. I'm thinking water clan that used to run a restaurant but now has turned to poison making or alchemy.

[item=Black Diamond Stingray][item=Sparksylph Husk][item=Small Ribcage][item=Splintered Reeds][item=Deadwood Twig] I think haunted forest/plains maybe? Perhaps some kind of dark woods or something of the sort
Black Diamond Stingray Sparksylph Husk Small Ribcage Splintered Reeds Deadwood Twig

I think haunted forest/plains maybe? Perhaps some kind of dark woods or something of the sort
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32