Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [IC] Shaggy Mane Imp Reprints and others

I want to reprint some of these, just not sure what colors would be in demand. They'll be put directly to the AH at 400g a piece. (maybe less... but bare minimum 300)
Let me know if there's another color you think would be popular.

Here's the rest of my unretired catalog... feel free to let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see reprinted. Accents will all sell between 400g-600g, skins between 600g-800g.

I want to reprint some of these, just not sure what colors would be in demand. They'll be put directly to the AH at 400g a piece. (maybe less... but bare minimum 300)
Let me know if there's another color you think would be popular.

Here's the rest of my unretired catalog... feel free to let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see reprinted. Accents will all sell between 400g-600g, skins between 600g-800g.

tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
bonk
bonk
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
I managed to grab some of the shaggy mane colors, but I did want to suggest some other accents to reprint! It’s a long list, you have a lot of cool accents, but I’d especially love to see a reprint of Golden/Imperial lineage (that’s one of my wishlist accents lol)

- Golden lineage / Imperial lineage
- Soot strider
- Mantle of Oberon
- Hewn purifier GM
- Ash watch
- Dark seraph PC / Gilded seraph PC
I managed to grab some of the shaggy mane colors, but I did want to suggest some other accents to reprint! It’s a long list, you have a lot of cool accents, but I’d especially love to see a reprint of Golden/Imperial lineage (that’s one of my wishlist accents lol)

- Golden lineage / Imperial lineage
- Soot strider
- Mantle of Oberon
- Hewn purifier GM
- Ash watch
- Dark seraph PC / Gilded seraph PC

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
My personal favourites are
Gold/rainbow shaggy imp