Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Raffle ~closed~
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gapy1z7khpzgytp/shadowmid2.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Copperplate][color=Darkmagenta][size=7] Winners [/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gapy1z7khpzgytp/shadowmid2.png[/img][/center] [i]Oblivion lights some incenses and calls forth an unknown magic. The pawns that you all have collected glow with a blue aura. A singular number appears on the bottom of the pawns.[/i] We have our winners! Congratulations are in order. 1.@HawkMartian 2.@wistfulclown 3.@Okiastar 4.@Lumi01 5.@oldred100 6.@ShadowLessHC98 7.@ravbitleeks 8.@Phantomchain 9.@TigarDF 10.@ImBerryNerdy [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gapy1z7khpzgytp/shadowmid2.png[/img][/center] Hi everyone! First off thank you all for participating in this raffle. I hope you enjoyed it! [b]Winners[/b] please respond with a list of items you want from the raffle prize list. 1st winner has first choice, 2nd winner would list 2 items and so on. If we don't hear from you within 48hrs your name will be redrawn. We will try to get prizes sent out as soon as possible.[b] Please remember if you pick prize 3 you'll also have to include which 1 of the 3 dragons you want.[/b] Thank you!!
shadowmid2.png
Winners
shadowmid2.png

Oblivion lights some incenses and calls forth an unknown magic. The pawns that you all have collected glow with a blue aura. A singular number appears on the bottom of the pawns. We have our winners! Congratulations are in order.

1.@HawkMartian
2.@wistfulclown
3.@Okiastar
4.@Lumi01
5.@oldred100
6.@ShadowLessHC98
7.@ravbitleeks
8.@Phantomchain
9.@TigarDF
10.@ImBerryNerdy
shadowmid2.png

Hi everyone! First off thank you all for participating in this raffle. I hope you enjoyed it! Winners please respond with a list of items you want from the raffle prize list. 1st winner has first choice, 2nd winner would list 2 items and so on. If we don't hear from you within 48hrs your name will be redrawn. We will try to get prizes sent out as soon as possible. Please remember if you pick prize 3 you'll also have to include which 1 of the 3 dragons you want. Thank you!!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
Thank you so much!

I would like prize pack 1 please
Thank you so much!

I would like prize pack 1 please
@Trickmurk Raffle @All raffles

Just doing an update ping! Winners have been chosen and are listed above. We will be hosting another raffle called the springtime shuffle sometime in the middle of April. the pinglist of that one will be listed below if you want to join it. Thank you again for checking out our raffle!

@Trickmurk Raffle @All raffles

Just doing an update ping! Winners have been chosen and are listed above. We will be hosting another raffle called the springtime shuffle sometime in the middle of April. the pinglist of that one will be listed below if you want to join it. Thank you again for checking out our raffle!

shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
!!!! Congratulations to all the other winners:D

*Edit: maybe I misunderstood but I (4th place) would have to wait until 1st, 2nd and 3rd claim their prizes right?
!!!! Congratulations to all the other winners:D

*Edit: maybe I misunderstood but I (4th place) would have to wait until 1st, 2nd and 3rd claim their prizes right?
Lumi | Any pronouns | FR+4
Semi Wishlist
Feel free to ping me :)
UPx8V2W.png
If I understood this right, then I can choose from 9 price packs ? If I messed up let me know
then 2, 3 (the female dragon there), 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
If I understood this right, then I can choose from 9 price packs ? If I messed up let me know
then 2, 3 (the female dragon there), 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Check out my Gummi Worm Subspecie
Gummi-Worm-Emote-3.png Gummi-Worm-Emote-2.png
Congrats everyone!

1) Prize Pack 1
2) Prize Pack 9
3) Prize Pack 8
Congrats everyone!

1) Prize Pack 1
2) Prize Pack 9
3) Prize Pack 8
ytkEBod.png
mtHAEL4.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
7UXlQKU.gif
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
uruhi7S.png
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@Lumi01
No you dont have to wait. You list what prizes you want for the raffle. 1st being the prize you want the most, 2nd, 3rd and so on. If someone has already pick one of the prizes you've listed we just move down your list to the next.
@Lumi01
No you dont have to wait. You list what prizes you want for the raffle. 1st being the prize you want the most, 2nd, 3rd and so on. If someone has already pick one of the prizes you've listed we just move down your list to the next.
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
Ohh I think I understand? in that case my picks would be
1) Prize 1
2) Prize 5
3) Prize 9
4) Prize 8
Ohh I think I understand? in that case my picks would be
1) Prize 1
2) Prize 5
3) Prize 9