Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lem's Lavish Leathers || Coatl M NEW!
1 2 3
spot for total elegance!
spot for total elegance!
8URelp0.png
@Raptorgrrl @Ayrmel @Xemriss @Pawnmgers Everyone has been added! We're currently waiting for one last person to continue with payment and then printing (Though, I know one of you decided to pay already, which is fine by me, I just like to ask once I know there's enough interest ^^) Thank you all for your interest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Raptorgrrl @Ayrmel @Xemriss @Pawnmgers

Everyone has been added! We're currently waiting for one last person to continue with payment and then printing (Though, I know one of you decided to pay already, which is fine by me, I just like to ask once I know there's enough interest ^^)

Thank you all for your interest!
1cf0d45fee7d8bb83726bbe49feec37d6aed8441.png
• Lemon | They/he
*+.
» Art shop.
» Accent shop.
» About me/Wishlist. (Not finished)
» Sales FAQ. (Not finished)
hello! i'd love a slot for Royal Elegance please!
hello! i'd love a slot for Royal Elegance please!
03_03.jpg
@Askesis @Raptorgrrl @Ayrmel @Xemriss @Pawnmgers

The last person has been added, meaning that I'll start asking for payment from those who didn't already. The sooner, the better, as once I reach 2500g the accent will be sent for approval (hopefully without a need for changes).

Pre-ordering will continue to accept people until the accent is approved, after that, I'll sell it directly from the AH for 550g.

The last person has been added, meaning that I'll start asking for payment from those who didn't already. The sooner, the better, as once I reach 2500g the accent will be sent for approval (hopefully without a need for changes).

Pre-ordering will continue to accept people until the accent is approved, after that, I'll sell it directly from the AH for 550g.
• Lemon | They/he
*+.
» Art shop.
» Accent shop.
Daily bump! Pre-orders for Royal Elegance are still open! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Daily bump! Pre-orders for Royal Elegance are still open!
• Lemon | They/he
*+.
» Art shop.
» Accent shop.
@Askesis @Raptorgrrl @Ayrmel @Xemriss @Pawnmgers [u]Royal Elegance[/u] has been sent for approval! Hopefully, I won't need to make changes but if I do, I'll notify everyone pre-ordering. Once it's approved I'll be sending each one of you a PA for 1 treasure containing the item [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Pre-orders are still open until the accent get approved!

Royal Elegance has been sent for approval! Hopefully, I won't need to make changes but if I do, I'll notify everyone pre-ordering. Once it's approved I'll be sending each one of you a PA for 1 treasure containing the item

Pre-orders are still open until the accent get approved!
• Lemon | They/he
*+.
» Art shop.
» Accent shop.
I don't have a Coatl that could use an accent like that, but I'm definitely interested in seeing what else you'll make later :)
I don't have a Coatl that could use an accent like that, but I'm definitely interested in seeing what else you'll make later :)
tAsGQ8V.png
@Kuikka Thank you! Coalts are my fav breed so I'll be making more accents for them, but I've already got some ideas for other breeds, they just need a bit more time inside the oven [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Kuikka Thank you! Coalts are my fav breed so I'll be making more accents for them, but I've already got some ideas for other breeds, they just need a bit more time inside the oven
• Lemon | They/he
*+.
» Art shop.
» Accent shop.
@Askesis @Raptorgrrl @Ayrmel @Xemriss @Pawnmgers Accent has been approved! Make sure to accept the PA as soon as you can. Thank you all for buying the first accent I've made, and I hope my future designs are of your liking [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Pre-orders are closed for now, as leftover copies are now sent to the AH for 550g, no less. Once all those copies sell out I might consider making new pre-orders if enough people are interested!

Accent has been approved! Make sure to accept the PA as soon as you can.
Thank you all for buying the first accent I've made, and I hope my future designs are of your liking

Pre-orders are closed for now, as leftover copies are now sent to the AH for 550g, no less. Once all those copies sell out I might consider making new pre-orders if enough people are interested!
• Lemon | They/he
*+.
» Art shop.
» Accent shop.
Congrats on the first Accent turning out so nice, it was a pleasure ^_^
Congrats on the first Accent turning out so nice, it was a pleasure ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3