Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 2019-23 Fest Skins, Some Still In Chests
1 2 3
bump
bump
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4t8sUnB.gif
he/him
fr+2

FaBFt2v.pngOzPU1Zs.png

P9xkISo.png
QECe3V6.gif
bop
bop
he/him
fr+2

FaBFt2v.pngOzPU1Zs.png

P9xkISo.png
QECe3V6.gif
bump
bump
he/him
fr+2

FaBFt2v.pngOzPU1Zs.png

P9xkISo.png
QECe3V6.gif
bop
bop
he/him
fr+2

FaBFt2v.pngOzPU1Zs.png

P9xkISo.png
QECe3V6.gif
bump
bump
he/him
fr+2

FaBFt2v.pngOzPU1Zs.png

P9xkISo.png
QECe3V6.gif
bup
bup
he/him
fr+2

FaBFt2v.pngOzPU1Zs.png

P9xkISo.png
QECe3V6.gif
Hi, I am interested in some of your chests (LAH of the skin prices shown) Frozen filigree (55kT), Full moon winter (60g), and Midnight jester (40g). If these prices are okay (payment in gems) please set up PAs. Thank you.
Hi, I am interested in some of your chests (LAH of the skin prices shown) Frozen filigree (55kT), Full moon winter (60g), and Midnight jester (40g). If these prices are okay (payment in gems) please set up PAs. Thank you.
@HawkMartian

Sounds good to me! I'll set up the PAs, and I'll knock 5g off each one as a bonus :D
@HawkMartian

Sounds good to me! I'll set up the PAs, and I'll knock 5g off each one as a bonus :D
he/him
fr+2

FaBFt2v.pngOzPU1Zs.png

P9xkISo.png
QECe3V6.gif
How much for sunburst prophet?
How much for sunburst prophet?

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
@Alyzeh

LAH at time of writing this for the chest is 98g, Id go down to 75g since the skin without the chest is like 48 or something. Although, if you're only looking for the skin and would rather buy the non-chest version for cheaper on the AH, that's ok with me and I thank you for your interest regardless! :D
@Alyzeh

LAH at time of writing this for the chest is 98g, Id go down to 75g since the skin without the chest is like 48 or something. Although, if you're only looking for the skin and would rather buy the non-chest version for cheaper on the AH, that's ok with me and I thank you for your interest regardless! :D
he/him
fr+2

FaBFt2v.pngOzPU1Zs.png

P9xkISo.png
QECe3V6.gif
1 2 3