Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Who is the seller/artist?
Hello (or Evening!) [emoji=new friend size=1] I impulsively adopted this Skydancer (in the AH) when i discovered the drawing in his bio. Is there any way to find the person i bought it from? To be precise, i'd like to know the artist in question, but as the image didn't lead to any links and wasn't credited, i assumed that the author was the seller... If you recognize this style, please tell me who make this! Thanks in advance~[emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78331070][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783311/78331070_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/5cfccf68/P09ytWG_50.png[/img][/center]
Hello (or Evening!)
I impulsively adopted this Skydancer (in the AH) when i discovered the drawing in his bio.
Is there any way to find the person i bought it from?
To be precise, i'd like to know the artist in question, but as the image didn't lead to any links and wasn't credited, i assumed that the author was the seller...

If you recognize this style, please tell me who make this!

Thanks in advance~
78331070_350.png

P09ytWG_50.png
plague.gif00VzLM7.pngx0ZFCk5.pngSFI4F.gif
I believe that's a beautiful drawing/dragon from @tsuni
I believe that's a beautiful drawing/dragon from @tsuni
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
Yep! That’s me! There’s a not super obvious “Bean” between the head feathers and even harder to see is the 170580 just under the throat curve (near the crest feathers)

I have a habit of making my signatures near invisible! Sorry about that!
Yep! That’s me! There’s a not super obvious “Bean” between the head feathers and even harder to see is the 170580 just under the throat curve (near the crest feathers)

I have a habit of making my signatures near invisible! Sorry about that!
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
Wow, thanks @quietsea for responding and finding it so quickly, you're pretty darn efficient! *0* And hello to you @Tsuni, first i want to thank you for this beautiful g1 and his art at such a modest price you sold it for! Secondly, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I bought it so impulsively, it's my mistake for not bothering to look at who the seller was beforehand. And finally, i wanted to know if you run an art/adopt shop? I really like your style, it would be great if i could place an order one of these days!
Wow, thanks @quietsea for responding and finding it so quickly, you're pretty darn efficient! *0*

And hello to you @Tsuni, first i want to thank you for this beautiful g1 and his art at such a modest price you sold it for!
Secondly, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for!
I bought it so impulsively, it's my mistake for not bothering to look at who the seller was beforehand.

And finally, i wanted to know if you run an art/adopt shop?
I really like your style, it would be great if i could place an order one of these days!
plague.gif00VzLM7.pngx0ZFCk5.pngSFI4F.gif
Ah! Thank you for the kind words!

Unfortunately I do not currently have an art or adopt shop but you can always contact me at any point and we can work something out when you feel like getting some art!
Ah! Thank you for the kind words!

Unfortunately I do not currently have an art or adopt shop but you can always contact me at any point and we can work something out when you feel like getting some art!
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png