Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frame's Art Shop! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I would love to take an anthro lined bust of this character then (below)

https://toyhou.se/26005517.virs

He's a Virus/War machine (not fully mech, just the face, everything else is organic) and travels through computers via Malware, he can travel through any sort of operating device (tv, pc, phone, etc) and is extremely aggressive and cannot control his emotions well, as hes unstable as he entirely is a "error code", but is the last of his kind (5 ever made, he is the 5th). His mouth can open like a protogens would, however I dont have a proper reference for that yet, however feel free to do your own interpretation if that helps!

If you cant/wont draw him, totally cool! I have another character (link below) as backup :)

https://toyhou.se/14237750.bat

He's very laid back an is the "what about it?" type, sarcastic and doesnt care all too much. Hes retired from the military and was a 5 Star General when he was enlisted, so he was of high status, but now he likes to game with his friends at home, ride motorcycles, and hang out with his homie. The first two images in his gallery is his reference! :) Let me know which one sounds good to you, since I only want one of the two ^^ thank you!
I would love to take an anthro lined bust of this character then (below)

https://toyhou.se/26005517.virs

He's a Virus/War machine (not fully mech, just the face, everything else is organic) and travels through computers via Malware, he can travel through any sort of operating device (tv, pc, phone, etc) and is extremely aggressive and cannot control his emotions well, as hes unstable as he entirely is a "error code", but is the last of his kind (5 ever made, he is the 5th). His mouth can open like a protogens would, however I dont have a proper reference for that yet, however feel free to do your own interpretation if that helps!

If you cant/wont draw him, totally cool! I have another character (link below) as backup :)

https://toyhou.se/14237750.bat

He's very laid back an is the "what about it?" type, sarcastic and doesnt care all too much. Hes retired from the military and was a 5 Star General when he was enlisted, so he was of high status, but now he likes to game with his friends at home, ride motorcycles, and hang out with his homie. The first two images in his gallery is his reference! :) Let me know which one sounds good to you, since I only want one of the two ^^ thank you!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Sorry it took a bit to

I'd love if you could draw my draenei protection paladin Kvenka from WoW (again)! More refs and pose stuff here.

She's a happy herbo with a heart of gold, who is ready to protect those in need and isn't afraid to kick butt. You can draw her in either her main outfit or her sunsoul armor, whichever you prefer! Also feel free to simplify her armor as needed, especially with either reducing or removing the shoulder armor (I know those are kind of large and in charge lol). I also have some different weapon choices depending on her outfit if you feel up to drawing those.

If you don't want to draw an armored character I'm also happy with getting art of one of my dnd characters Mal! He is a human-passing variant tiefling with a noble background. Previously training as a monk in his teens, he is now a warlock, but mostly deals with bureaucracy rather than fighting for himself. Mal is devilishly charming and charismatic, always operating with a smile or grin. He's a bit of a flirt and isn't afraid to combine that with his flattery to his advantage. More info and examples are in the imgur link. He has a main outfit but if you want to do a riff on it, or modify it, go for it! Pose is also totally up to you. Thanks again! :3
Sorry it took a bit to

I'd love if you could draw my draenei protection paladin Kvenka from WoW (again)! More refs and pose stuff here.

She's a happy herbo with a heart of gold, who is ready to protect those in need and isn't afraid to kick butt. You can draw her in either her main outfit or her sunsoul armor, whichever you prefer! Also feel free to simplify her armor as needed, especially with either reducing or removing the shoulder armor (I know those are kind of large and in charge lol). I also have some different weapon choices depending on her outfit if you feel up to drawing those.

If you don't want to draw an armored character I'm also happy with getting art of one of my dnd characters Mal! He is a human-passing variant tiefling with a noble background. Previously training as a monk in his teens, he is now a warlock, but mostly deals with bureaucracy rather than fighting for himself. Mal is devilishly charming and charismatic, always operating with a smile or grin. He's a bit of a flirt and isn't afraid to combine that with his flattery to his advantage. More info and examples are in the imgur link. He has a main outfit but if you want to do a riff on it, or modify it, go for it! Pose is also totally up to you. Thanks again! :3
rNFdvrL.png Join me on Twitch!
@Risshou
I'll draw Bat! Do you want a sketch wip or would you prefer just the final drawing?
cost will be 640g

@Jenjandi
I'll draw Mal (i love drawing dnd characters haha)! I'll send the sketch wip through pm!
cost will be 960g
@Risshou
I'll draw Bat! Do you want a sketch wip or would you prefer just the final drawing?
cost will be 640g

@Jenjandi
I'll draw Mal (i love drawing dnd characters haha)! I'll send the sketch wip through pm!
cost will be 960g
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Sweet! That sounds perfect to me :D
Sweet! That sounds perfect to me :D
rNFdvrL.png Join me on Twitch!
I would prefer a sketch WIP please! :) and alright, I'll send payment VIA CR! Thank you!
I would prefer a sketch WIP please! :) and alright, I'll send payment VIA CR! Thank you!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Would love to get the lined fullbody please! :D
Would love to get the lined fullbody please! :D
fawn -- she/her -- FR +3 -- pings okay!lighth3.png
@fawno
Alright, slot's yours!
@fawno
Alright, slot's yours!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Fantastic!! I'd love to get something of my girl Solstice: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64802868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648029/64802868_350.png[/img][/url] Her simplified outfit can be found below, and I would like to ask that you modify the Hewn Philosopher's Veil to just be higher up and not cover her eyes, and that you omit the horns from the Lustrous Mantle, plus the weird shoulder guards + seashell from the Polished Trident -- I'm more than happy to pay extra for the apparel and these edits to them as well!! [outfit=2516054] Solstice's whole idea is that she's a warrior prophet harbinger type thing of the lightweaver, and the acting theory in her head is she's an emperor (despite clearly ... not being one) -- so something along the lines of her looking intense and fierce, maybe staring straight on at the viewer but definitely happy with anything that strikes your fancy! The vibe for her is kind of biblically accurate angel type interpretation -- another idea could be her kinda slinking along the ground or something, like a predator hunting. I'm happy with whatever though! She's just edgy and intense. Let me know if there are any problems with anything or you want more info or something! Thanks so much [emoji=new friend size=1]
Fantastic!! I'd love to get something of my girl Solstice:
64802868_350.png
Her simplified outfit can be found below, and I would like to ask that you modify the Hewn Philosopher's Veil to just be higher up and not cover her eyes, and that you omit the horns from the Lustrous Mantle, plus the weird shoulder guards + seashell from the Polished Trident -- I'm more than happy to pay extra for the apparel and these edits to them as well!!
Solstice simple

Solstice's whole idea is that she's a warrior prophet harbinger type thing of the lightweaver, and the acting theory in her head is she's an emperor (despite clearly ... not being one) -- so something along the lines of her looking intense and fierce, maybe staring straight on at the viewer but definitely happy with anything that strikes your fancy! The vibe for her is kind of biblically accurate angel type interpretation -- another idea could be her kinda slinking along the ground or something, like a predator hunting. I'm happy with whatever though! She's just edgy and intense.

Let me know if there are any problems with anything or you want more info or something! Thanks so much
fawn -- she/her -- FR +3 -- pings okay!lighth3.png
@fawno
Sounds good, I can do those apparel edits easily! Cost will be 1600g :)
@fawno
Sounds good, I can do those apparel edits easily! Cost will be 1600g :)
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12