Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] elemental eggs [H] t/g/items
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
I've got x2 Arcane, x1 Shadow & x1 Earth eggs I'd love to swap for 4 Plague eggs? Or any amount 1:1 C:
I've got x2 Arcane, x1 Shadow & x1 Earth eggs I'd love to swap for 4 Plague eggs? Or any amount 1:1 C:
@MysticMeat

'Fraid not, Fire eggs are what I'm lowest on right now so I'm not looking to trade any away, sorry. ^_^;

@Bakenekodesu

That works for me, I'll get a CR set up momentarily.

@InTheDarke

Sure, I can trade for all four of yours, I'll send you a CR soon.
@MysticMeat

'Fraid not, Fire eggs are what I'm lowest on right now so I'm not looking to trade any away, sorry. ^_^;

@Bakenekodesu

That works for me, I'll get a CR set up momentarily.

@InTheDarke

Sure, I can trade for all four of yours, I'll send you a CR soon.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Hello! Could I trade my plague egg for a water egg? Thank you!
Hello! Could I trade my plague egg for a water egg? Thank you!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@SeaGodling

Sure thing, I'll send a CR!
@SeaGodling

Sure thing, I'll send a CR!
Hi! Would you be willing to swap either an earth or wind egg for my water egg? [emoji=new friend size=1]
Hi! Would you be willing to swap either an earth or wind egg for my water egg?
8yLfkIM.gifPvW-1.pngPvW-2.pngX5zue50.gif
@SwampThing

I can do a Wind for your Water, sure! I'll get a CR set up.
@SwampThing

I can do a Wind for your Water, sure! I'll get a CR set up.
helloo! i have an ice egg or two i might be looking to swap for items, do you happen to have anything here ? (not including the text) especially the kelpie manes
helloo! i have an ice egg or two i might be looking to swap for items, do you happen to have anything here ? (not including the text) especially the kelpie manes
@Vookaat

Hi, the only things from your list I happen to have (not counting the text) are the Frustrating Menagerie bundle and fae scroll. The bundle's a cycling gem MP item so its only AH listing is quite inflated, but even valuing it at its MP price of 648g it doesn't match up well with two Ice eggs. (Their current LAH is 280g each, so 560g for both.) If you're interested in the menagerie, any chance you could add a Prismatic Token or something to even things out a bit? If you'd rather not trade, no biggie, I understand.
@Vookaat

Hi, the only things from your list I happen to have (not counting the text) are the Frustrating Menagerie bundle and fae scroll. The bundle's a cycling gem MP item so its only AH listing is quite inflated, but even valuing it at its MP price of 648g it doesn't match up well with two Ice eggs. (Their current LAH is 280g each, so 560g for both.) If you're interested in the menagerie, any chance you could add a Prismatic Token or something to even things out a bit? If you'd rather not trade, no biggie, I understand.
Hello, I have a water egg. Could I trade it for one of these eggs? Shadow, Light, Nature or Arcane. Any is fine, feel free to send a CR. Thanks!
Hello, I have a water egg. Could I trade it for one of these eggs? Shadow, Light, Nature or Arcane. Any is fine, feel free to send a CR. Thanks!
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@Tygra

You got it, sending a CR now!
@Tygra

You got it, sending a CR now!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15