Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ghoul's Furry/Dragon Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Bones aaa i hope ur able to catch something!! id love to see ur new characters [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] @yall AYYYYYYYY good to see you still around!! p sure you were one of the first people who ever commissioned me from this shop :'3 ill def keep you on the pinglist!
@Bones

aaa i hope ur able to catch something!! id love to see ur new characters

@yall

AYYYYYYYY good to see you still around!! p sure you were one of the first people who ever commissioned me from this shop :'3 ill def keep you on the pinglist!

tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@yall @scarecrane @demonicduchess @sylvannull @Avoxx @GlitchingGator @insan3king @BraveEguana @Lyra531 @EeveeDream @Scultone @Bones @Cognitive @SensaSpecter @FishyDishy @Overcoat @Cynderbark @Keryth @Dischord @FusionBoltzGX @KyuuBird @BadJuju @Kioshi @0blivion @xXPancakexx @Polyhymnia @iiPessimystic @SuibianBichen @fatui @AnimeLover9631
Hello again everyone!!

i am opening ONE SLOT for either an icon or halfbody, to make it easy on myself since it's been awhile since i've opened :'3

as per my new TOS it is not first come first serve, i will be picking one in 24 hours!

i'm also going to be transferring my pinglist to the shiny new system after this, pls join here if you'd like to continue getting pings for my shop!

ty for ur continued support!! <33
@yall @scarecrane @demonicduchess @sylvannull @Avoxx @GlitchingGator @insan3king @BraveEguana @Lyra531 @EeveeDream @Scultone @Bones @Cognitive @SensaSpecter @FishyDishy @Overcoat @Cynderbark @Keryth @Dischord @FusionBoltzGX @KyuuBird @BadJuju @Kioshi @0blivion @xXPancakexx @Polyhymnia @iiPessimystic @SuibianBichen @fatui @AnimeLover9631
Hello again everyone!!

i am opening ONE SLOT for either an icon or halfbody, to make it easy on myself since it's been awhile since i've opened :'3

as per my new TOS it is not first come first serve, i will be picking one in 24 hours!

i'm also going to be transferring my pinglist to the shiny new system after this, pls join here if you'd like to continue getting pings for my shop!

ty for ur continued support!! <33
[b]Reference image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90189618][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/901897/90189618_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission type:[/b] Icon [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] Something to fit his Jester theme? Playful smirk maybe? [b]Any backstory/personality you'd like me to keep in mind?:[/b] Ribbon originally was a royally hired private Jester but then fled with a Bell (partner) and went into hiding in an underground travelling circus. [b]Submit sketch for approval before lining/coloring?:[/b] yes please [b]Anything else?:[/b] I have an art piece in his bio of a chibi done that is more or less his design, if possible i'd love for his Icon to be based on that look of his! He has ref photos as well if you'd like to see those for better ideas for anything. I'm excited to see what you may do in your amazing art style for him should you decide to do him!
Reference image:
90189618_350.png
Commission type: Icon
Pose/Expression: Something to fit his Jester theme? Playful smirk maybe?
Any backstory/personality you'd like me to keep in mind?: Ribbon originally was a royally hired private Jester but then fled with a Bell (partner) and went into hiding in an underground travelling circus.
Submit sketch for approval before lining/coloring?: yes please
Anything else?: I have an art piece in his bio of a chibi done that is more or less his design, if possible i'd love for his Icon to be based on that look of his! He has ref photos as well if you'd like to see those for better ideas for anything. I'm excited to see what you may do in your amazing art style for him should you decide to do him!
FiXHBF2.png
@reneerenee16
highkey didn't need to see any other forms filled out i would LOVE to do him omggg i love his design sm (esp the hair)

will you be paying in USD or gems? :3
@reneerenee16
highkey didn't need to see any other forms filled out i would LOVE to do him omggg i love his design sm (esp the hair)

will you be paying in USD or gems? :3
I would be paying usd please, if you'd prefer I can send you an pm for my email to send me an invoice!
I would be paying usd please, if you'd prefer I can send you an pm for my email to send me an invoice!
FiXHBF2.png
[center] latest comm!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zrMXzD3.png[/img] [b][size=4]NEXT OPENING IS PLANNED FOR MARCH[/size][/b] to be added to the pinglist, subscribe here! :3 [pinglist=18714]
latest comm!!
zrMXzD3.png

NEXT OPENING IS PLANNED FOR MARCH

to be added to the pinglist, subscribe here! :3

@Ghoul's Art Shop

SLOTS OPEN!

opening for any type!

not a set amount of slots i'll be taking this time, but no more than a few

not fcfs, i'll leave slots open for 24 hours uwu
@Ghoul's Art Shop

SLOTS OPEN!