Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatching problem
Hello, not sure if this is a bug but I just hatched a nest of 5 eggs and only got 4 dragons...
Hello, not sure if this is a bug but I just hatched a nest of 5 eggs and only got 4 dragons...
@Nuklear
Hi there!
It does say on your front page that you only hatched out four dragons, so if you indeed had five eggs this is bizarre. Please send a message through our Contact Us form to speak to our Customer Service. Please tell them (roughly) the time and date at which you hatched your nest and your account information, if possible. This can help us determine what may have happened to your fifth dragon should your nest have contained five eggs. :)
@Nuklear
Hi there!
It does say on your front page that you only hatched out four dragons, so if you indeed had five eggs this is bizarre. Please send a message through our Contact Us form to speak to our Customer Service. Please tell them (roughly) the time and date at which you hatched your nest and your account information, if possible. This can help us determine what may have happened to your fifth dragon should your nest have contained five eggs. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Hi, sorry to bother you again just wondering if, or how long, it will take them to get back to me about the problem from the time I sent the message to them?
Hi, sorry to bother you again just wondering if, or how long, it will take them to get back to me about the problem from the time I sent the message to them?
@Nuklear Response times vary based on how many other messages the admin have to read (it's a small team!), but at the minimum, I'd wait 7-14 days, and then maybe consider sending a follow-up reply to your email.
@Nuklear Response times vary based on how many other messages the admin have to read (it's a small team!), but at the minimum, I'd wait 7-14 days, and then maybe consider sending a follow-up reply to your email.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
cool, thanks for the info and sorry for being a bother
cool, thanks for the info and sorry for being a bother
No worries! You're not being a bother, that's what these forums are for! C:
No worries! You're not being a bother, that's what these forums are for! C:
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Nuklear
Sorry I didn't see your reply, eep! But don't worry, your reply will be looked into when it is possible - none are ignored, so don't you worry about that. :D This is all to help you, after all.
I hope this gets resolved for you soon!
@Nuklear
Sorry I didn't see your reply, eep! But don't worry, your reply will be looked into when it is possible - none are ignored, so don't you worry about that. :D This is all to help you, after all.
I hope this gets resolved for you soon!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Okay, its been five months and 4 filings of the problem through the contact us page and haven't heard one peep from anyone about it... should I take that as a statement of my problem not being theirs or is it something else
Okay, its been five months and 4 filings of the problem through the contact us page and haven't heard one peep from anyone about it... should I take that as a statement of my problem not being theirs or is it something else