Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Elemental Holiday Giveaway [CLOSED]
@VenusDeMilo Sure thing! I'll be posting hatchlings for claims after while :)
@VenusDeMilo Sure thing! I'll be posting hatchlings for claims after while :)
GiKj6f3.gif MUliTJ2.gifoa2NJIM.gif oa2NJIM.gif MUliTJ2.gif GiKj6f3.gif ---
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Sounds good! Super excited to be here :D
Sounds good! Super excited to be here :D
This is... WAY LATER than I originally intended, but... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3291899/1#post_55573047]HATCHLINGS ARE HERE![/url] Nest 1 pick order: @Lovelyrodents followed by @theClio92 Nest 2 pick order: @TigarDF followed by theClio92 Nest 3 pick order: @Vickslayzies followed by @Sunlightdruid and finally @VenusDeMilo Nest 5 pick order: @Vernass followed by @NeoError404 If you'd like to change your nests, let me know but you'll have to go after the person before you on any other nest besides 4. Once all the hatchlings have been claimed, anyone passing through and on the pinglist will be able to take home any hatchling that catches their fancy, and I'll ping the list once the claimed hatchlings have gone to their homes. Happy Trickmurk! [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
This is... WAY LATER than I originally intended, but...

HATCHLINGS ARE HERE!

Nest 1 pick order: @Lovelyrodents followed by @theClio92
Nest 2 pick order: @TigarDF followed by theClio92
Nest 3 pick order: @Vickslayzies followed by @Sunlightdruid and finally @VenusDeMilo
Nest 5 pick order: @Vernass followed by @NeoError404

If you'd like to change your nests, let me know but you'll have to go after the person before you on any other nest besides 4.

Once all the hatchlings have been claimed, anyone passing through and on the pinglist will be able to take home any hatchling that catches their fancy, and I'll ping the list once the claimed hatchlings have gone to their homes.

Happy Trickmurk!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Oh my they look so cute! I already fell in love with some and I would like to know If I can claim someone from nest 4 instead of 5! I would like more people to have these cuties and seeing nest 4 with no one on the list def makes me wanna take a cutie home! They ALL Just look so cute!
Oh my they look so cute! I already fell in love with some and I would like to know If I can claim someone from nest 4 instead of 5! I would like more people to have these cuties and seeing nest 4 with no one on the list def makes me wanna take a cutie home! They ALL Just look so cute!
MuAIaYM.pngYBKhdZp.png
@NeoError404 Absolutely! First nest 4 pick is all yours :)
@NeoError404 Absolutely! First nest 4 pick is all yours :)
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Hi there :D @HezzahRae I did some calculating and with that I would like these two ? I got two orange Imperials and I think these two would make great partners for them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93330149][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933302/93330149_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93330147][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933302/93330147_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi there :D @HezzahRae
I did some calculating and with that I would like these two ? I got two orange Imperials and I think these two would make great partners for them.
93330149_350.png
93330147_350.png
Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
[quote name="HezzahRae" date="2024-03-01 18:53:09" ] Happy Trickmurk! [emoji=shadow rune size=1] [/quote] They are all so beautiful! I would love Vesryn from nest 5 <3 and thank you so much for making this whole event!
HezzahRae wrote on 2024-03-01 18:53:09:
Happy Trickmurk!

They are all so beautiful! I would love Vesryn from nest 5 <3 and thank you so much for making this whole event!
@TigarDF @Vernass They're in the Crossroads! :)
@TigarDF @Vernass They're in the Crossroads! :)
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@HezzahRae Thank you! I would like Rhys from nest 4! And If possible, Siora from 5! I think they couple fit so well together really!

I'll try to understand more and help with donations in the next Holiday!
@HezzahRae Thank you! I would like Rhys from nest 4! And If possible, Siora from 5! I think they couple fit so well together really!

I'll try to understand more and help with donations in the next Holiday!
MuAIaYM.pngYBKhdZp.png
@NeoError404 In the Crossroads! Sorry it took so long. I worked all day.

If you need any help, let me know. And no worries with the donations. They are, of course, a completely voluntary thing, and if you can't donate, don't worry. Only reason I didn't this time around was because of all the hectic stuff going on this past week, and I just didn't think about donating anything.
@NeoError404 In the Crossroads! Sorry it took so long. I worked all day.

If you need any help, let me know. And no worries with the donations. They are, of course, a completely voluntary thing, and if you can't donate, don't worry. Only reason I didn't this time around was because of all the hectic stuff going on this past week, and I just didn't think about donating anything.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson