Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Merch Sales Question!
Hey friendos - Really into wanting to flex, so to speak, my creative muscles and I need to clarify something!

I know that I can NOT sell physical merchandise in relation to Flightrising (plushies and the like) - I got thinking.. Could I sell plushie PATTERNS for Gems?

Figured this would be the best place to ask :D
Hey friendos - Really into wanting to flex, so to speak, my creative muscles and I need to clarify something!

I know that I can NOT sell physical merchandise in relation to Flightrising (plushies and the like) - I got thinking.. Could I sell plushie PATTERNS for Gems?

Figured this would be the best place to ask :D
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
@Mussukat

You'll want to submit a Zendesk ticket through contact Us. Regular users won't be able to answer this for you!
@Mussukat

You'll want to submit a Zendesk ticket through contact Us. Regular users won't be able to answer this for you!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

(Good to see you again <3 )

I will try that as well! Last time I opened a ticket asking for clarification of a rule they just shut it down with out answering me - so I figured I'd post here in hopes that they see it <3 So here's hoping for some actual communication!
@SeaCrest

(Good to see you again <3 )

I will try that as well! Last time I opened a ticket asking for clarification of a rule they just shut it down with out answering me - so I figured I'd post here in hopes that they see it <3 So here's hoping for some actual communication!
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
@Mussukat selling for gems (or treasure) should be fine - the note about physical sales in the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81]ToU[/url] is only applicable if you're dealing with real currency [quote=terms of use]3. No more than 5 units be sold of tangible merchandise utilizing the Company's intellectual property (IP) be sold [b]for "real world" currency[/b]. Making a piece of fan art or a craft project is fine, but making a business out of Company or Services merchandise is not. [indent]1. Tangible merchandise utilizing Company or Services IP may be gifted, traded, [b]purchased with Virtual Currency[/b], or raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) beyond this 5 unit limit, but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded.[/indent][/quote]
@Mussukat
selling for gems (or treasure) should be fine - the note about physical sales in the ToU is only applicable if you're dealing with real currency
terms of use wrote:
3. No more than 5 units be sold of tangible merchandise utilizing the Company's intellectual property (IP) be sold for "real world" currency. Making a piece of fan art or a craft project is fine, but making a business out of Company or Services merchandise is not.
1. Tangible merchandise utilizing Company or Services IP may be gifted, traded, purchased with Virtual Currency, or raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) beyond this 5 unit limit, but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded.
unknown.png