Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crimson Night Masquerade (tmc reject)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
thank you! i look forward to getting it!
thank you! i look forward to getting it!
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
@Moriarty @Silience @Vickynightfury @Maeva @kinyobi @Reithya @Sucrose @Plushstiel @soranui and @andersbegabt just like in my previous comment I submited the skin Violet Moon Opera too. If there won't be any corrections needed, it should arrive in 7-14 days. Once the skins arrive I will send them to you all via private auctions.
@Moriarty @Silience @Vickynightfury @Maeva @kinyobi @Reithya @Sucrose @Plushstiel @soranui and @andersbegabt just like in my previous comment I submited the skin Violet Moon Opera too. If there won't be any corrections needed, it should arrive in 7-14 days. Once the skins arrive I will send them to you all via private auctions.
jDdkF9W.png
@Aarune @Vrtra @Suntouched @Moriarty @Silience @Vickynightfury @Schellis @Gaston and @SolarBear the same as in my comment above I submited the skin Crimson Night Masquerade aswell. If there won't be any corrections needed, it should arrive in 7-14 days. Once the skins arrive I will send them to you all via private auctions.
@Aarune @Vrtra @Suntouched @Moriarty @Silience @Vickynightfury @Schellis @Gaston and @SolarBear the same as in my comment above I submited the skin Crimson Night Masquerade aswell. If there won't be any corrections needed, it should arrive in 7-14 days. Once the skins arrive I will send them to you all via private auctions.
jDdkF9W.png
Midnight Theater I will submit tomorrow
Midnight Theater I will submit tomorrow
jDdkF9W.png
@Collect
Thank you! Just letting you know that you haven't accepted my crossroads for the payment yet. :)
@Collect
Thank you! Just letting you know that you haven't accepted my crossroads for the payment yet. :)
Oh I didn't notice thank you @SolarBear for reminding :)
Oh I didn't notice thank you @SolarBear for reminding :)
jDdkF9W.png
@Syceris @Mathilda @Moriarty @Silience @Synthsational @Jaypaw @Schattenfeuer @shimmyshim @andersbegabt and @Hawktalon I submited the skin Midnight Theatre. If there won't be any corrections needed, it should arrive in 7-14 days. Once the skins arrive I will send them to you all via private auctions.
@Syceris @Mathilda @Moriarty @Silience @Synthsational @Jaypaw @Schattenfeuer @shimmyshim @andersbegabt and @Hawktalon I submited the skin Midnight Theatre. If there won't be any corrections needed, it should arrive in 7-14 days. Once the skins arrive I will send them to you all via private auctions.
jDdkF9W.png
I am writing to remind of payment: @Vrtra (Crimson Night Masquerade), @Sucrose (Violet Moon Opera), @andersbegabt and @Hawktalon (Midnight Theater). The skins have been submited so I am waiting for you.
I am writing to remind of payment: @Vrtra (Crimson Night Masquerade), @Sucrose (Violet Moon Opera), @andersbegabt and @Hawktalon (Midnight Theater). The skins have been submited so I am waiting for you.
jDdkF9W.png
@Collect
I'm late to the party, but can I be added to the reprint lists for Crimson Night Masquerade, Twilight Ball, and Violet Moon Opera? Your work is beautiful!
@Collect
I'm late to the party, but can I be added to the reprint lists for Crimson Night Masquerade, Twilight Ball, and Violet Moon Opera? Your work is beautiful!
@Pained no problem although some reprints might take a while to print
@Pained no problem although some reprints might take a while to print
jDdkF9W.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14